High.

He inhales.

"Why you keep playing with me.." Pryce pauses,flips the ashes and continues "I just been... thinking real hard for re-"

"I am not playing, I just know how you get down, I can't be a victim to your bullshit. I see how you be playing them girls." I interrupt him before he could finish his high thoughts..

He exhales.
I continue, only to get cut off.."My hearts so fragile right no-"

"Iahreesa.."

"Yes Pryce..."
"Hit this, and get up here and sit next to me.." Moving in slow motion, Pryce hands me the joint, his eyes are blood shot red with lust, he's flying.
"Don't do that shit..." I slowly inhale the sativa, anticipating that rush. Exhale.
"I'm trying to pour my heart out, and you on that mess. This is exactly what I be talking about." I stand from the Rollie chair and I walk over to the don't speakers mounted on his wall. I inhale. "You need to be thinking real hard about cleaning this trifling room. What you trying to hear, anything you got a feel for right now?" Exhale.

I grab the aux cord and begin swinging it in the air.

Inhale.

Exhale.

"You always trying to be my Mamma. Don't matter, I can vibe to anything right about now.." he scratches his head, eyes low. "Aw well, Ion wanna hear not a lick of complaining.." I plug the cord in my phone and make my way over to him, handing him the joint.

"Trust me, no complaining this way" he smirks, his eyes trailing every inch of my body, and I can't take it. Inhale. Exhale.

"You can have all of me...." He blinks slowly, lust pouring out of his eyes. "Shit, if I can have you I'm not gonna want or need nobody else for a lifetime. Don't nobody got the poise you got, how the fuck do you manage to look elegant hitting a blunt.." Inhale. "Hit this, and pour your heart out, baby, I ain't gonna interrupt."

I take the blunt, with no hesitation, his eyes are glued to mine. I know both our eyes are blood red, I inhale slowly and sit next to him. " I just can't, I just can't let you do me like that. I can't be vulnerable. Pryce baby you're my best friend, I can't and I won't lose what we have.." his hands slowly run over my finger tips. I inhale.

"Mhmmm, I understand.." he whispers in my ear moving, his wet lips are grazing my collar bone. Exhale.
"I just don't know how to be in love right now baby.."
"It ain't something that you gotta know how to do...you love me already."
His hands graze the draw string on my joggers, he tugs at them with anticipation. I do nothing, but inhale the blunt hard and slow, feeling higher, and higher.. I am wet, soaking, with want..All I want is him in me right now, thrusting deep inside my pussy, with long slow strokes.
Exhale. "Shit you right, I love yo' ole' bean head ass.." I feel myself getting tense when the word love rolls off my tongue so easily.
"Loosen up... I love you too." His lips are falling all over my chest "Keep going, hit that blunt."

I inhale and continue with my thoughts, "You already know how Dewayne did me an-"

"Turn the music up, Ion want my neighbors to hear you, all these moans belong to me."
Exhale.
"Why do you always do this?"
I inhale.
By this I mean distract me from my initial task. He always attacks my body with his pillowy lips like he's doing now.
I exhale.
Kiss after kiss on my neck, chest and stomach. All of his weight pushes me on my back, he is hovering over me and his chain is lightly tapping my chest as it sways.
"Whose Dewayne?" He tugs at joggers, until they are at my thighs, and all I can do is fluster.

"My ex-"
"Your what?" He smiled and plants a wet kiss on my lips.
I can feel my cheeks turning red.
"Relax.... That's a serious question, Who is Dewayne?" His pink lips twist and turn into a smirk.
"My ex..." He smirks, with something serious on his mind.
"Okay,continue, that blunt finna be gone" he says breaking his grin.
"I ain't trynna be hurt..that's the end" I inhale, exhale... And ash the blunt, which is now a roach..
I can feel him hardening against me, "I couldn't hurt a fly.." He kisses my cheeks, and in one swift motion his fingers are sliding in me... In, and out.
He's bringing me into his world again, my high was getting higher as I felt his thick fingers sliding in between my lips.

"You so damn wet.." He smirked, planting the softest kisses on my neck, he's multitasking now, sliding his fingers inside, slowly and biting and sucking on my neck, and I'm only doing one thing, moaning in ecstasy, my brains taking me to every damn where possible. The music is running through my body...my eyes all rolling, he sliding down my body, his hands touching, and gliding over my skin. "Imma take good care of you, I promise" his kisses become more intense as he gets closer to my opening. His lips are smacking on my body between each kiss.
"You" smack. "Ain't" smack. "Gonna" smack. "Regret" smack. "It" smack.

Each kiss was taking me on a different journey... Opening up my world. His teeth graze my underwear, before pulling them down.
"I just want you to answer one thing..."
"Yes?" The eagerness is quite evident.
"Who is Dewayne?"
"How many times you want me to answer this, Dewayne is my e-" before I could finish he is throwing his tongue and ring finger all in my vagina, his tongue is working my clit, and all I can do is cry out...
He quickly jolted his fingers in a upwards motion hitting my G-spot.

" I can't take it.." The worlds that I was exploring were incredible... " .

"Mhmmm... Keep going,let it out..." His fingers, going in and out at a constant pace.
My moans increase in volume and in depth..
"Uggghhhh! Keep going" I scream, and his tongue is sliding all over my clit.

I felt my finish coming too soon. " I'm finishing..." He words came out choppy, "let it go..." He he says quickly before diving back in me... My backs arching my toes are curling.. And I'm back into his world, coming, this high is fantastic, and I don't ever wanna come down..

"Mmmmm.. You taste so damn good" He utters. His right arm is fully stretched, and he is rubbing up my body... I'm gone off of him, his eyes are gazing at mine..
"Please be mine.." his lips graze mine, and I taste my sweet juices... And I'm so intoxicated off of him the only words I can conjure up are..

"Okay, I'm yours."
_______________________________

Hey y'all its Malaika! the newest co-writer.

- MajesticLay

Requests are on hold until I get caught up.