Better.

Damon Rodgers Imagine...
(My friend asked for this & he followed me back on Instagram and Twitter so I'm geeked af)

Yn .
Damon is in the bathroom brushing his teeth and dancing, (mm) again. "Babe, come on. I need to get in there." I yelled through the door. I heard the music and water cut off. "Okay baby, I'm sorry." He said when he opened the door. He kissed my forehead and walked past me. "Finally." I sighed. I closed the door and as my clothes on the toilet seat. I took my hair out of the bun it was in and took my dress off. I turned the shower water on and let it warm up, I turned on some music (plastic bag) before stepping in. I wet my body and hair, just getting relaxed under the water. I had been cleaning the house all morning, no help from Damon because he's still in a sling. I kind of enjoy him being out of the way because he always moves shit around. I was singing along to the song while washing my hair. "This a good night to dance on me, yeah." I sang. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and started washing my body. I felt a cold breeze but I kept my body under the water. A hand gripped my hip, out of instinct I smacked it. "Babe, calm down." Damon laughed. "Boy you better make your presence known. You lucky we not on the street, you would've got maced." I said. He laughed some more and pulled me toward him. "Gimme a kiss." He said. I pecked his lip. "That, was whack. Try again. A real kiss." He smiled. "I came in here to shower not to play Kiss Damon." I laughed. "Just give me a kiss babe." He whined. I kissed him slower and longer this time. He kept his hand on my hip but, his grip got tighter. His fingertips dug into my side, I bit his lip and pulled away. I kissed him again slowly then I kissed his neck and gave him a hickey. His hand moved from my hip to my ass, I grabbed his hand and locked our fingers. I planned on teasing him because he interrupted my shower. I kept kissing and sucking on his neck. "Baby." He called. "Yes, daddy?" I mumbled against his neck. I could feel him growing against me so I knew what he was going to say. "You got me hard." He said. "Good, you can stay in the shower and take care of it." I kissed his cheek and got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, walking out of the bathroom. "You cold for that, babe. You know I jack with my left and it's injured. I would never play with yo emotions like that!" He joked. "Bitch you better play with this Deeeeeee tonight." I sang (it's a summerella vine) I kept walking to our bedroom. I dried off and oiled down. I threw some random clothes on and put my hair back up, nothing special. Damon walked in like twenty minutes later. He looked drained. "You must've had a good time in there, huh?" I busted out laughing. He threw his towel at me. "Shut up." He mugged me. "You didn't hurt your other arm did you?" I was on a roll. "You foul. Real foul. You could've at least stayed and helped me wash up." He pouted. He sat down on the bed and put his boxers on. "I'm sorry baby." I said kissing his cheek from behind. "Nah nah, don't be sorry now. Where ya ass was at when I was jacking in the shower?" He joked. "I was right here. Putting on the body oil you like." I whispered in his ear. "Say swear." He said. "Swear. I got it all over." I kissed his earlobe. "All over?" He repeated. "All over daddy." I confirmed. "Stop playing wit me..." He said.

Damon .
Yn got of the bed and stood in front of me. Her shorts were real tight and she had on a sports bra. "Do I look like a Xbox?" She turned in a circle. "You look like you trying to get dicked down today." I bit my lip. I reached for her waist and she smacked my hand. "No touching." She said. I grabbed her waist. "You mine, ima touch what I want." I said. "Okay, daddy." She mumbled. I lifted her up to the best of my ability and put her back on the bed, I pulled the band of her shorts and let it snap back. "Ouch!" She yelled. "Play too fucking much." She mumbled. "Shut up and take them shorts off." I demanded. "I ain't gotta liste-" I looked at her sideways. She pulled her shorts off of her legs and tossed them on the floor. "I thought so." I smirked. "Spread your legs for me babygirl." I said. She did and ran her fingers over her clit. "I said you could touch?" I asked. "No." She said. I moved her hand out of the way and slid my boxers back down. To the best of my ability. She bit down on her lip. I ran the tip up and down her slit slowly, she was dripping wet. I finally pushed inside of her and she did the moan. My arm stayed on the side of her while I gave her short, quick strokes while staying deep. I didn't want her to miss any of the inches. "Fuck Damon." She moaned. "Turn over." I pulled out. She assumed the position for back shots. "Give me ya hands." I said. She put both of her hands on her back and I grabbed them. I pulled her close to me while sliding back in. Her face pressed into the bed and her hair fell over her face, still wet from her shower. Now I gave her deep slow strokes. I was taking it almost all the way out then as deep as I could go. "I can't take it." She whined. "You can take it. You're supposed to be daddy's girl. You can take it right?" I teased. I sped up, her ass smacked against me. "Yes!" She screamed. "Yes what?!" I yelled. I was clearly getting hype. "Yes daddy I can take it...." Her moans cut of her sentence. "Daddy's girl can take it." She panted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She yelled, she was close to cuming. I slowed down again and she turned her face completely into the blanket. I let go of her arms and pulled her hair enough to make her head raise. "Let daddy hear his girl moan, okay?." I panted. I was getting out of breath. "Mhm." She moaned. "Use your words baby." I teased more. "Fuck, yes daddy." She moaned. I sped back up, I decided to let her cum. "I'm going to cum. Can I cum please daddy?" She rushed. "Let loose babygirl." I said. She stopped moaning but her whole body shook. "Oh my god!" She screeched finally. I've never made her cum so hard before. I pulled out and stood back, she turned around and sat on her knees with her tongue out. I came in her mouth and on her lips. She used her finger to get what was on her lips and put it in her mouth. She swallowed all of it. I sat on the bed and laid back, I put in work I had the right to be tired.

Yn better go 👏👏👏👏 out here catching kids.
She littybop city ✊.
Damon Rodgers is my future husband bet, bet, bet.
#CatchKidsNotFeelings2k16
(@_PeaceSign) I'm outty 5,000 ✌😙