Deep.

Stephen Curry Imagine...

Steph .
"Lick it off." I said, "Are your hands clean?!" Yn yelled, "No..I'm cooking with dirty hands." I shot, "Listen..." She sassed, "I'm listening." I laughed, "I'm tired of you and your damn sarcasm." Yn huffed while walking toward me, "Are you going to taste it or not?" I questioned, "Yeah, let me get a spoon." She sighed, I blocked her way, "Lick it off." I held up my index finger, that was covered in chocolate icing. Which she claimed to have never had before, "Why can't I test it myself. Why I gotta lick it from your finger.." She rolled her eyes, "You can always lick it from somewhere else.." I smirked, yn grabbed my wrist and trailed her tongue up my finger slowly. When she reached the top she sucked my finger, a chill ran down my spine. Yn walked away and I stood there dumbfounded...

Yn .
"Where are you going?!" Steph yelled from the kitchen, "To mind my business." I smirked, I stopped walking at the bottom of the stairs. Steph walked up to me, "What was that?" He questioned, "I tasted the icing. I don't like that kind. It's gross." I whined, "You might want to take care if that..." I looked down at his growing guy, "Why are you looking?" He shot walking away, "It's hard to miss!" I yelled while walking up the remaining stairs, I laughed to myself. Steph is a good friend of mine, and we've had sex a few times we haven't in a while so I'm enjoying teasing him. He knows how amazing my skills are. I got him hard from licking his finger. Who else does shit like that? I laid down on my bed and scrolled down Instagram watching videos. I was there for twenty minutes wasting time when Steph walked in with a towel in his arm, "What are you doing?" I popped up, "Going to take a shower. The one downstairs is clogged with hair." He reasoned, "Fine. Just don't mess anything up and don't use any of my in shower lotion. I know how much is in there." I said quickly because the thought of him showering made me soak with need. He nodded at me before walking into the bathroom, he skipped on locking the door and I was tempted to walk in and join him. But, I sat on my bed and read a book instead. He was in the shower for a long time. A very long time because I got sleepy and closed my eyes for a nap.
I ran my fingers over the top of his head while the water ran down our bodies. The kisses he placed on my neck felt more than amazing. His lips were soft and tasted like mint. He kissed me again and I bit his lip, pulling it a little. He groaned, I was putty in his hands, now. No strokes, he was simply resting in me while we enjoyed each others kisses. I leaned into his neck and bit his skin. He slammed into me. I threw my head back and gasped. He pushed my curly hair off of my shoulders. My arm wrapped tightly around his shoulders while the other shot toward the wall so that I could brace myself. "Steph.." I moaned, "Let it out baby." He coaxed, I bit my lip as he stroked. I was drunk off of lust and hungry for more. My nails scratched his shoulders, "God, Stephen." I moaned more and more, I stopped talking and just moaned. Moaned for what seemed like forever, his grunts began to overpower my moans and we came together.

"Yn, get up." Steph shook me out of my sleep, "What?" I snapped, "You like me." He cooed, "You woke me out of some bomb ass sleep to state the obvious? I should fuck you up." I wiped my mouth, "From what I heard I was doing the fucking." Steph laughed, "Out of my room. Get out." I yelled, he walked out with ease. "I'm going to get some wings. Don't have anymore dreams about me, just wait until later so it can be real." He looked at me before walking down the stairs. "Let me go take a shower." I mumbled, "Use the shower stuff I like!" Steph yelled walking out the door.