Planet God Damn

Yn .

He ran his fingertips over my hardened nipples and down my stomach. I bit into my lip, teeth setting into previously made grooves from biting them earlier. His hand grazed over my mound, spreading my lips. The cool air hit my clit making me shudder.

"You aren't afraid, are you?" He asks me

I can't get a word out. He pushes two fingers into my tight, wet space. I gasp and grip the bedspread. He hasn't touched me in a while and tonight he's going all out. He's done everything my little heart and swollen lips could desire.

Dinner ...
Movies ...
Foreplay ...

He took an ice chip from the bucket on the nightstand and ran it down the same trail his fingers traced, briefly swirling around my bellybutton . Slipping the melting piece into his mouth and placing his lips on my pearl. Definitely taking me by surprise. He looked up at me with low eyes filled with lust.

My first moan slipped from my mouth as he pumped his fingers inside of me, making me slicker with each moment, and as he sucked on the ice and my clit simultaneously.

I reached my first climax . It crashed down on me like a rejection stamp. I was shaking afterward. He chuckled at me while he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Sliding them down and letting his dick press against and threaten to leave the confines of his boxers. He pulled those down too. My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, it was like a work of art. He was like a work of art.