Attention.

Steph Curry Imagine...

Yn .
I was walking down the hallway with my books in my arm when someone bumped me making me fall down. I looked up and it was Wardell staring down at me with his greenish-hazel eyes. "My bad, I didn't even see you." He said holding out his hand. "You never do." I mumbled under my breath as he helped me up. "Did you say something?" He asked after picking my books up. "No I didn't, thank you for helping me up. Have a good day." I said quickly grabbing my books and walking away. "Umm, no problem." Wardell shouted as I walked to the wall where I was hanging posters at. I really needed to hang one where Wardell was but I'll do that one last. It was after school so I didn't have to be at a class.

Steph .
I was going to my bro Drew's house after school to kill him in 2k like I always did. When I pulled into his driveway, his mom was already waiting at the door for me. Like she always did, I think she likes my dad that's why she's always kissing my ass. My mom isn't with the shits though. "Hi, Ms. Yln. Those cookies look good. But, coach said I need to lay off or I'll be riding the bench like Drew." I joked and walked upstairs to his room. "Sup fam." I said when I dapped Drew up. "Shit, waiting on my sister to come back with our food." He sighed. "When did you get a sister?" I tilted my head. "When she was born nigga." He laughed. "You know what I mean. Why didn't you mention her before?" I chuckled. "Because I don't want green eyed niggas like you breaking her heart and shit." Drew said. I could easily understand his reasons. But, I'm not that kind of guy. "Drew you wanted garlic wings right?" A voice said from the door. "Yeah, did you get the cookies too?" Drew turned talking to the girl that I guess is his sister. "Steph, that's my sister yn. Yn that's Steph." Drew added taking things from her. "We've met, informally." Yn said. "How?" Drew snapped, "Calm down Kanye. He bumped me in the hallway after I got out of practice." Yn giggled. "Nigga did you apologize?" Drew snapped at me. "He did. He helped me up and everything. Leave him alone. And mommy said take out the trash to the big dumpster." Yn said. She stole one of Drew's cookies while his eyes were glued on me and left. "Don't be looking at my sister bro." Drew told me. "She's cute bro." I joked. "Pretend she don't exist. Matter of fact you never even saw her. That was a potato that walked in here." Drew stuffed pizza in his mouth. "I heard you." I laughed. "I'm going to get some water." I walked to the kitchen. Yn was sitting on the counter on her phone, when she noticed me she hopped down and her ass jiggled. "Hi." I spoke first. "Hi." She waved and walked past me. "I know you aren't really paying attention to what Drew's ugly ass said.." I questioned. "Wardell, I'm sure you have some business of your own to be minding." She sassed. "But you're cute and I like minding yours." I pulled her close to me. "Your friend there needs help." She mumbled. "Help it." I said "You're very forward. It's cute but I'm not into athletes. Sorry." Yn shrugged and walked away. "Bro she curved me." I said once I got back to Drew's room. "Who?" He never looked away from the screen. "Your sister." I sighed. "That's what your ass gets. I told you to leave her alone. She doesn't date people. She's weird." Drew mumbled. "I'm gonna get her." I whispered.

Yn .
"Wardell...Wardell." I waved my hand in front of his face. "Huh?" He snapped out of his trance. "You're in the way." I said holding a pizza "My bad." He stepped out of the way. "Yn."
He said. "Yeah?" I stopped walking. "Do you have a brother?" He asked. "No. I have a sister though." I said. "Okay cool. Have a nice day." He said nervously. "Thanks you too." I shook my head and laughed. Damn near everyone in the school knew who my sister was all of a sudden he didn't.

Something quickly written