Chapter 18

Kei felt a nudge from Yoshi and Ken when they heard Riku asking him to come with him. Kei awkwardly looked the other bodyguards who were obviously not happy with Riku's selection. He had never seen Riku with other bodyguards alone aside from Arisu and Kei would think he would at least pick either Yoshi or Ken to guard him, but he was also as surprised as everyone.

"Are you going to keep him waiting for you?" Arisu spoke and tilted his head to where Riku was.

"O-Oh, no, Sir." Kei immediately proceeded to the showroom while Luca and Riku waited for the staff to pull out the brand new Bentey for Riku.

"Enjoy your stay here in Berlin. If you need anything, you can always call me." Luca said while shaking Riku's hand for the last time.

"I will. Thank you for your generous gift."

"Oh, don't mention it. Consider it a token of our appreciation and gratitude for winning the bid."

Riku smiled and nodded before excusing himself, seeing his new Bentley ready to drive. He turned his head to Kei who had his shoulders down so Riku tapped his arm and used his head to signal his bodyguard to hop in the car. Kei flinched and straightened on his back before walking to the passenger seat side of the car when he saw Riku opened the driver seat door. The convertible car already has its roof in so to ride such a car felt almost a dream to Kei. But he masked his expression and just quietly hopped in the passenger seat.

"Wir sehen uns." Riku said as a parting words before he drove the car out.

(See you around.)

Outside, Arisu and the others waited outside their cars until Riku stopped at them. "You can go wherever you want. I'll let you know when we drive back to the hotel."

"Please be careful and don't go too far. You don't have your bodyguards." Arisu told him, voice full of genuine concern and authority.

Riku smiled and glanced at Kei. "I'm bringing one with me. Don't worry. No one knows me here."

"You don't know that. Just be careful out there."

"No one will dare touch the new partner of the Geheimer Clan. At least not here." With a smug smirk on his face, Riku drove away and hit the road.

It's autumn in Germany just like in Japan, but Berlin lit up in its prominent color of amber everywhere which made the whole place looked like they came out straight from a travel magazine. Kei let his eyes be bathed by the glorious and picturesque city before him while Riku drove around the city.

 Kei let his eyes be bathed by the glorious and picturesque city before him while Riku drove around the city