Where's Rainy?

"Why are you just standing there? Come sit dumbass" Akira asked me to sit as he noticed me standing at the door.

"Is it better, the pain?" I asked Akira as I sit beside the bed.

"What pain?"

"Riiamu slammed his bicycle into you, remember?"

"Oh about that, I feel no pain now, but I gotta pretend like I do, you know!" He whispers.

And when is this play gonna be over? We gotta hang out again." Anli said, folding her hands.

"As soon as I'm bored with the privileges, so, until that happens, I'm gonna rest here and have fun!" Akira said.

Sitting there, I felt like I was just, tagging along with them. Sometimes I feel like it's my own fault, not being beside them, equal to them.

As we left Akira's place, I saw Ageda walking towards us.

"Oh no, we're doomed" I whispered to myself.

"You guys wanna go for a walk? You know we didn't really go to the ice-cream parlour today." Anli said.

"Let's be fast and just go"

*somebody grabbed my shirt from behind* "I just think it's Ageda but it's gonna be somebody else, see!"

As I turned around, I saw Ageda with fiery eyes. "Riiamu told me that you made Anli beat him" Pushing his hand away from my collar, Mihoko said "Riiamu crashed his bicycle into Akira, and Anli beat him. Asahi wasn't involved in this" "Are you new in the town, because it seems like you don't know me." Ageda said, trying to scare her. "And I don't really want to. GOODBYE" she said, walking away and dragging us with her. She looked like a better version of Anli. The first time I saw her, pointing her finger at the sky, I kinda thought she won't be able to open up to us soon, but look at her now, all protective of her friends! "You were scared of that punk? Seems like you really are a scaredy-cat" Mihoko teased me while we walked to the nearby park. As I continued walking with her, my mind started to wander, I wondered what she talked about with Akira that evening, sitting alone, watching the evening moon. I should not think about Akira with her right now, because THAT isn't gonna happen with me! I know everything I wished for happened to me, but this one was just impossible.

After 3-4 days of continuous walks with Anli and Mihoko, I realized that I was just not keeping up with them, they never saw me as the not-main friend in all of us. And they actually cared a lot about me.

We were sitting on the benches, talking to each other. Just when we were about to leave for home, it started raining. We started running of course, as I looked over at Mihoko, she was using her small hands as an umbrella, it was like everything I saw was in slow-motion. She looked just like an angel! As we stopped by a street, all three of us panting, a car passed by us because of which, plenty of mud splashed on us, mostly Mihoko. After processing what happened, she burst out crying. "This was my favourite dress!" She cried out. "Let's get home, we'll wash it" Anli tried to convince her.

It stopped raining as we reached my place. "I didn't think my clothes would fit you so Anli went to grab some clothes for you. Until then, I'm gonna go change too" I said to Mihoko while she was all wet. As I came back, I saw Anli and Mihoko watching T.V together. I said, "Seems like you guys are enjoying yourself, do you want some tea or coffee? After years of discussing, they both agreed on tea. *I went to the kitchen* "Just sit here, I'll be back in a minute" Mihoko said, going off to the washroom.

As I got the tea, I saw nobody there, "Where are they now huh?" I checked the whole house except my room. As I stepped into my room, I saw Mihoko reading my diary.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING." My eyes were wide-open.

"Reading your diary, duh. It seems pretty interesting!" She continues to read.

"Can I please have that diary?" I said, trying to grab it from her.

"Not happening" she said as she tried to keep the diary away from me.

"Okay, okay, till where have you read it?" I asked her, desperately hoping she hadn't gotten to the part about herself yet. "Till last month. I hope the rest isn't weird though" She answered. I heaved a big sigh of relief, seems like she hadn't reached that part yet. Seeing me so relaxed after what she said, she commented "Seems like you have something confidential in this, I'll read it later. I WILL OKAY?" As she said that, Anli entered the room, and saw the diary in Mihoko's hand...