All Again?

Surprisingly, everyone was not excited, or I could just not see it, because all of them were just dozing off except you, of course (and Gorou Senpai, I wouldn't have been writing this if he was having a nap, because it would have been his last nap and my trip) The sun was shining on its best, not that it could beat the sparkle in your eyes.

"This has to be the best trip I've ever been on!" you whispered to yourself.

The radio was off, it was all silent, we could just hear the birds chirping. You were the only thing I could watch on. And BECAUSE nobody ate anything in the morning, and we had plenty of time, (thanks to Gorou Senpai) we stopped at a place to eat. "Let's go, you guys must be hungry." Well, because they both were just not willing to leave their sleeping accommodation, I had to take Akira and Anli dragging to a distance of around 5 meters, and trust me that was one hell of an experience.

"You guys are heavy! Phew!" I sighed as I threw them both on the chairs. As I looked around when I could not locate you anywhere, I found you pointing at the sky, just like the first time I saw you. Well, guess who fell in love all again? Your eyes were filled with extreme elation. I could feel the moment again, my heart fluttering all again. I can't believe I went from a complete aromantic guy to falling for you.

"Hey-"

"Mihoko!"

I could have stared at you forever, only if Akira didn't call you out. Ugh, it happened again, somebody interrupts me from the back just when I was about to have a conversation with you. And well trust me, getting caught staring at somebody is NOT nice. I had to blatantly ignore your questions about it for the next 3 HOURS.

Anyway, coming back to lunch, while eating, we got to know a little detail about Anli. "YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY HILL STATION?!" I exclaimed. "Nope"

"NEVER?"

"Not even once."

"FOR REAL?"

"First time." I believed it after questioning her for at least 5 minutes straight, so we planned something for her when she was not around. Even though we had time in hand, we rushed the eating and returned heading back to Kawaguchiko, and I made sure nobody fell asleep because it gets ALL BORING, so I played some music. Not that it could help, BECAUSE UNDER 6 MINUTES ANLI AND AKIRA FELL FRICKING ASLEEP AGAIN. Like come on, at this point, I regretted the decision of taking these guys along with us on the trip.

We had reached the bus stop in hardly 10 minutes, (thanks to Gorou Senpai again). AND THE PLOT TWIST! "We are a minute late, the bus should have arrived." Anli stepped out of the car. "Chill, it gets late sometimes, and we are only a minute late." Akira replied, closing the door. We waited there for a whole 10 minutes (yeah it felt a lot) until you said, "Guys...the bus left"

"We're standing here for a long time, it can't just leave in front of our eyes." I replied with frowned eyebrows. "It left...an hour ago." Yup, the time you told us was wrong, the bus arrived at 10:00 AM and you being SO excited and panicked, told us it was 11:00 AM. "The next bus will be here in another hour." You sighed, sitting down on the bench. "Can't we just continue with the road trip?"

"We're out of fuel, won't be able even to reach halfway there."Gorou Senpai replied to Anli. We had no choice but to wait for the next bus.

Anli and Akira slept so much that they could not do anything else but sit dead. Gorou Senpai began listening to songs and I began writing the diary because I'm too much of an absent mind. And you took out a paper from your bag and started reading it. I just acted like I wasn't paying attention, I wonder what it was. She was reading it so quietly that I doubt if she could even hear herself in her mind. My hands stopped writing, the ink was passing through the pages, but I didn't care, not that you let me. I could not focus on anything but you, the birds chirping, or the people talking...nothing.