Advising Aromantics

"I'll have to help you with this one too then! I'll teach you how to talk to your crush!" Anli shouted while Akira and you were sitting SIDE-BY-SIDE TO US. I really wanted to kill her at that moment (likely to most of the other time I spend with Anli) "SHH! SHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT HERE!" She exclaimed. "Nobody ever understands my importance. How I always help you guys out. Nobody even notices how I am always there when you guys need me. Especially you, Asahi. You are always rude to me, never appreciating me for helping you in the tough times. I mean, it's okay. It's not like I'm asking for your attention. I may be doing it earlier a lot but I won't now. We can go our separate ways Asahi, only if you want to though. Because I will always be open for you to talk to."

She became all of an emo-girl in a blink. My god, she's dramatic. I could say nothing but "You were saying something earlier, about my crush. You wanna continue that?"
"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. SO, I AM GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO TALK TO YOUR CRUSH!"

ANDDD another HUGE mood swing! I get scared because of the fact that she seems like a psycho sometimes. She stood up ON her seat when she was just a bumper away from falling right in the middle of the bus. I did not question it even once knowing that she wouldn't move an inch from her decision. "FIRST OFF! You have to uplift your chest and sit/stand with a PERFECT POSTURE!" I dropped my forehead across my hands. "Right, go ahead." I exhaled "SECOND UP! YOU HAVE TO SPEAK IN YOUR BEST CONFIDENCE! DO NOT ALLOW YOUR HEART TO GO FLUTTER AND MESS UP YOUR WORDS! One mistake can make your whole conversation negative!" "Okay, that one I have to agree on. I'll have to not mess up my words when I speak or else it would lead to massive destruction. She would have negative thoughts about me like me being not confident enough to even talk properly to her. I might even ruin my confession when I finally collect all the self-assurance to do it. My god. I can't let THAT happen. I'll have to try to be more fluent with my words."

I was brain-dead now, thinking with the mind size equivalent to Anli's. Not that I'm denying the fact that she's good with dating tips. JUST HOW MANY RELATIONSHIPS DID IT TAKE HER TO BE THAT GOOD WITH THEM?! WHO WOULD EVEN DATE SOMEONE LIKE ANLI MAN?!

"Are you listening to my all-time best conversation tips? You don't get these pro-tips every day from someone like me!" She folded her arms and shouted while sitting with her legs folded, raised on the seat. "Yeah I am, not that I want to, but I am not provided with any other choices, am I?" I held my palm on my cheek and rested my elbow on my other hand, turning my head towards you as I regret the fact that I have to listen to Anli's blabber as you have a great giggle with Akira. Why is it always me? "You are not! But I am left with the LAST TIP OF THE DAY! Or not. LISTEN UP! YOU HAVE TO BE REAL CAREFUL AROUND HER." Anli aggressively whispered. "You can't let anybody get away with her. Like, Akira for example. You missed the chance of sitting with her right now and now he is with her, having the best time of his life." She leaned over to peek at you guys. "Says the girl who literally ruined the chance of me sitting with her!"
"Oh I told you earlier, you don't have to worry about that. It's time now! I am going to get Mihoko close to you, no matter what!" Anli was REAL DRAMATIC. SCARY DRAMATIC. She WINKED AT ME AS SHE CHUCKLED.

"I'll show you how it's done!" Anli inclined towards the window and began to act like vomitting. "Tell them to stop the bus." She took a pause to say that. I shouted to stop the bus as you asked "Is everything alright? Looks like Anli is not fond of travelling!" You murmured prior to smacking your lips. "Yeah well, she will be alright soon." Trust me, acting in front of you was equivalent to a final-level boss for me. The bus stopped and Anli headed out acting sick. "No wonder it's her first time." You uttered. After a few seconds, Anli shouted from outside, "Get my medicines!" She. Winked. Again. I began to search for the medicines in her bag. "What are you searching for?" You questioned seeing me worried. "She needs her medicines... Found 'em." I went down, out of the bus and handed the medicines to Anli as she shouted, "Mihoko! Can you throw the inhaler from there? It should be in the front pocket of my bag!" You threw down the inhaler in my hand. After continuing the act for a few minutes, she signalled me to go back on the bus, by WINKING AGAIN. As I walk up back to the bus, I see you sitting on the seat beside mine...