You're Euphoria

"I didn't think you would come." You said, looking at the drizzly rain outside the window. "Yeah I kind of guessed that, but I had to come after all." I said, leaning on the entrance. After a blackout in the room, we could just hear the droplets falling. "Can I have your diary? You promised me for it." You were not looking at me for even a second. Just you and the rain, looking right into each other's eyes. After a few seconds of silence, I sat down beside you, on the chair. "I did, and I'll keep that promise, I assure you."

"Right."

You were never that resolute with me, that 20 minutes seemed like a thousand years passing through my eyes. Every day, every hour, every second without you was given so slowly, I wanted to live every second with you, but I couldn't.

"So you wanna spend time with her." Anli said, with my diary in her hand.

"You're not getting me-"

"I'm the one getting you here. You wanna spend time with her, and you can't live even a second without her."

"Well, not exactly..."

"I'm gonna try and get you guys closer. And listen to your chats as my payment!"

"Your payments are always so non-affordable."

And days passed on, I went to see you every day after that one. Until that one remarkable one...

At Night

"Remember when you lied to Asahi about the party at your place?" Akira said, while we were staying at your place for the night. "I do, yeah it was kind of funny and after all, it was Asahi we were pranking." you said, laying on the bed. "Shut up." I said "That was a shock okay? Don't do that ever again."

"Yeah but that's not the point. I have an incredible idea."

"Your ideas are never incredible." Said Anli, walking into the room. "Hear me out," Akira said, having an astonishing look on his face. "You guys wanna go for an actual party? More like a drive, but the same thing. It would help Mihoko feel better and we can also have some fun." Before he could finish the sentence, you agreed on it without thinking twice about the time. "So it seems like you don't have a choice." Said Anli, giving me a death stare. That night has to be one of the riskiest things we have ever done. Reason being that Akira got a car key, AND GUESS WHAT? It belonged to his dad. NONE OF US HAD A LICENSE. 3 AM, no license, and underage kids driving a car. What did I even think while agreeing to that?

"Come on in!" Akira said, sitting on the driver's seat. "YOU ARE NOT GONNA DRIVE-" Before Anli could say something, Akira came up with the best solution for the reply. "It's my dad's car, I can't trust anybody else with it. Don't waste time and get in."

To my surprise, Anli was sitting on the front seat, beside Akira and you were sitting with me. Now when I think about it, it could be Anli's plan to make that happen. "Your music taste is so bad, I can't even focus on my driving right now!" Said Akira to Anli, "I mean, I am also not a huge fan of pop music, but it's not that bad." I said while I could hardly hear what Anli said, because of the music being too loud. And now I'm curious about what she said that night. But you, you stayed silent the whole time, passing a smile to me every time I looked at you. I could read you like an open book...

A karaoke, to almost crashing into a car, we had a great night. And the best part about it, you were feeling much better. The seriousness that I saw on your face, the sorrow I could feel inside you, it all faded away.

And after we all were tired, without even noticing, we slept in the car itself, I woke up, without even realising what the time was, I saw you the whole time, sleeping like a kitten. After everyone woke up, we went to our homes, and nobody even noticed about us not being in our homes the night. Oh, but Akira got a severe scolding, the reason being very clear. I'm still surprised how he managed not to crash the car somewhere.