✻Epilogue✻

So, I finally managed to get a new diary, which I actually can't believe for myself. I've been procrastinating about it since I don't even know how long. I had quit writing but it was you who made me go back for it.

I'm in a new place, a new diary. A new life. You know what we're doing? A NEW SEASON OF RESPITTING ADVENTURES OF KAITO ASAHI!

I'm drinking coffee, it's 8 AM, on a Sunday so I'm on a video call with Akira. He has dark circles and I feel guilty about that. It's been around five months since he's called me almost every day, early morning.

For me.

It's nighttime, I've been languishing him with his sleeping routine, which reminds me, I've FINALLY FIXED IT. Yeah, I don't have insomnia. I sit on the couch, sunlight directly on my face.

"Okay, listen to this. I gotta be on the lows, my parents are sleeping." He sings, playing his guitar, and I gotta admit, he's the best at the job. "Bro you snuck out, driving a car when you were not even 18, playing the guitar in your room is probably an everyday job for you," I say as he finishes off, sipping my coffee. "I'm such an innocent guy now, you were the bad influence."

"How's it going there?" I ask, bringing a change in the topic. He keeps the phone on his bed, facing the ceiling.

The bell rings, but I don't notice. "It's fine, kind of. Extremely boring but calling you makes it just a little bit better." I get overwhelmed by that and stay silent. "Why is that? You're not hanging out with Mihoko and Anli?" I ask, keeping my cup on the table, and picking up the phone. I mute my microphone, just about to stand up to keep my cup back. "How can he?" I hear a voice, it was not from the phone but...behind me. "I am, with Mihoko. She's kind of pissed off with me right now, but I know she'll be fine," He says from a distance. I look back in curiosity and it's...Anli.  "and Anli is not here now, you know..." He continues.

 I rub my eyes, not believing my sights. "Anli?" I wave my hand over her. "I'M HERE!" She slaps my face to confirm.

She whispers in my ear, "Memories made."