Words Of An Eulogy

Gorou Senpai agreed to the invite after we insisted on the next hour. Very soon I was about to go on the trip with you...

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" screamed Anli. "BECAUSE I WANTED YOU GUYS TO BE THERE OF COURSE!" I answered. "You could literally go on a trip with MIHOKO alone. "Well, it would be better now, celebrating Akira's birthday at Mount Fuji." You leaned onto the backrest of the bed, sighing. "You are literally so dumb."

"You guys matter, you know." I dropped my head down and said. As I looked up, your eyes were effulging, like you were just about to cry. Fast forward a few minutes and you were weeping out loud and I was there, trying to calm you down. But it did not take much time to convince you. What a dramatic soul.

And then we went shopping with Gorou Senpai because of him needing clothes for Fujiyoshida. He and I along with Anli and you. Well, I would not say that we went shopping for Gorou Senpai because most of the time we spent on Anli and your needs of shopping after we had been done with you two. But you people still had to audacity to argue with me when Gorou Senpai literally took hardly 10 minutes to get what he needed.

4 Days Left

Akira was so suspicious and furious at the same time, we hadn't been even talking to him for the past few days. He, of course, knew that we are planning something for his birthday but Anli and you still just did not accept it, trying to convince yourself that he would be surprised when he gets to know about the trip. But trying to act all innocent, I went to meet him.

Wearing his headphones, he tried to ignore me, not that he could because our stomachs were hurting for the next 5 minutes as we laughed together. I still don't get the reason we were laughing, but we both didn't care, we didn't need a reason to chat and laugh together. But all of a sudden, the room went silent. And we were in dense eye contact.

"You really are a good friend Asahi. The best friend I ever had, it's you. I always felt lonely because I had no friends, I was too scared to actually confront somebody, but you gave me the confidence. Everyone would think I had that rude, arrogant attitude but I would just ignore it. I listened to music all day long because I had nothing else. But seeing you being such good friends with Anli, I couldn't resist at least trying to have that relationship with somebody. And I did, we were such good friends the next few days that you became the best one I ever had. Thank you for everything, bud." I could say nothing, my mind went completely blank. I couldn't notice but I had tears rolling down my cheeks. "Um, actually leave, I got some work to do," I said. "You sure you don't hate me?" He laughed. "Oh of course I do!" I said sarcastically and left. His words went through my mind at that moment. I got home and laid down on my bed, thinking about how I would live without these people I live around. I definitely won't be able to survive!

3 Days Left

As Anli, Akira and I were going for a walk in the evening after I told her to come because Akira was feeling lonely, Anli saw something far away, and she ran. We noticed that she was astonished and worried. She was never really worried about anything mostly, which made us worried, so we ran after her and what we saw was tormenting our minds, Riiamu was lying there mutilated. He was injured severely. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Anli shouted. We took him to the hospital immediately and called his parents. "How did he get injured that badly?" Thoughts were running in my mind while we were sitting in the waiting area. "I hope he gets fine as quickly as possible." Anli said, worried.

We always used to beat him up and tease him, but we never even thought about the consequences it would lead him to. Every person gets their pride when not well, or dead. Nobody realises what the person is going through, or nobody cares. Life is so unfair sometimes, we get to hear the words of respect in our eulogy. People who are never there for us, pretend like caring so much for us after we are gone, but the people who actually care for us while we still are alive, are taken over by their sorrow, and lose their voices. Some get lucky and get the pride and respect everybody wants while they are still in their frames. Life really is unfair, why can't everyone have peaceful, joyful lives? Why do only some of them get the life they want?

"I hate you, I hate all of you guys!" His voice was echoing in my head. I was not scared of the consequences, what their parents will think about me, or what Ageda will do to me, I was just terrified of Riiamu if he hates me in his last breath. I was losing my mind, wondering who did that to Riiamu, when Ageda came there...