Skies in Sorrow

After the replayable night with Akira, I went to the grocery store, where I saw somebody, it was a massive déjà vu moment. "How's it going?" I greeted him, just to see that he completely took no notice of it. But me being the complete non-awkward person which I am not, by the way, I said, "So you don't remember me, I see."

"I do, but I really don't want to." Ugh, the same insolent senior, and the same me, being all clingy about him. "Why do you hate me so much? I never did anything to you." I said, lowering my eyebrows, "Says the guy who got me suspended for two weeks." He stated, picking up the soda can. "Oh you didn't have to bring that up!" I exclaimed. "Oh teacher, I saw Gorou Senpai entering the school with a girl. You were such a nerd, even though I'm pretty sure you still are."

"YOU WERE BUNKING THE SCHOOL!"

"So what? I'm not a nerd like you."

"I am not a nerd."

"Sure you aren't."

I had a pretty love-hate chat with him, even though he was all rude like before, it felt really good to talk to him.

At Night

I was sitting at my desk, passing out the night without sleeping, as usual... *phone rings* "Who can it be at this time?" I said to myself. As I pick up the phone, I see Mihoko's name there. *I picked up the call*"What is it at this time?"

"Hey, come to my place right at this minute."

"Can't you do stuff in the morning or something? WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE NIGHT?"

"I'm pretty busy at that time you know, and I know that you're a fucking insomniac. The conversation ends here, you're coming to my place, right now. It's a party by the way!" *She cut the call* "A 'party'? At this time? I wouldn't have gone if it was for somebody else, I swear." I panted, leaning on the backrest.

"A party at this time?" I said as Akira opened the door. "A 'party'?" He said, with a confused look on his face. "Yeah I had that reaction too, but why do you?"

"What party are you talking about?"

"The party at the house you're standing in?"

"Mihoko's SICK."

"Wha- SHE CALLED ME SAYING THAT IT'S A PARTY AT HER PLACE!"

As I went to her room, Anli was sitting by her side, "There we go again, the last one to be here. It's me again." I soliloquized, "So you came, I didn't know you were a party person!" She laughed, "It would have been better if you told me the real thing!" I said, sitting on the other side of the bed. "I didn't want to make you worry, and I go by the formula of no flowers when I'm sick, I mean, even though it's 2 AM, you might have some emergency flowers you know!

"The not-make me worry thing was enough, the other part is lame."

"YOU ARE LAME, I AM NOT" She seemed so childish, even though she was sick, she felt full of energy, and here I am, being a brooder about everything. "You guys can go home and get rest if you want to, I will stay here, with her today." Said Anli. "I can stay too, I've been sleeping all day anyway so I don't really need any rest." They both stayed there, and I couldn't say a word, it was too awkward for me, and I should give the "original Romeo and Juliet" their own alone time too, at last, they are the ones who are together.

The Next Day

I woke up and observing the environment around me for a whole 20 minutes, I concluded that it was a normal day, which is really unusual. I MEAN, my DIARY was in the position I left it in. Maybe it is because she is sick, totally because of her being sick. In the evening, we went to the park, eating ice cream, even though she was not the old part of it, it felt weird like she was missing. I couldn't go to see her all day, because of the embarrassment I was going through, "What will I say to her, I didn't even stay the night." Until Anli called me.

"You have to go, and the reason being your embarrassment, you have to go because you didn't stay, at last, it's your own choice, if you don't visit her, it will only make things worse. She called you at 2 AM, she wanted you to be with her."

"Ugh okay, I gotta say, you're good at making me do stuff."

"Yeah I know, at last, I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND" And because of that speech of hers, I went to visit her... "I didn't think you would come."