Irritate A Mate

"I know you don't wanna help me anymore, but will you not listen to one last surprise?" I tried to convince her to at least talk to me. She took a pause and asked, "What surprise?" The surprise announcement did not have an effect on the fact that she was still pissed off. "You don't just...tell the surprises. Don't you know anything?" I smiled, trying to lift up her mood.

To my surprise, it worked too, not totally but even a smile had me motivated. "So are you gonna just stand here or come with me? Because if you don't, that would be considered an 'I am totally not interested in your stupid surprise', and that would be saddening." I started to roam around. Even though I had nothing left in me, I had to convince her for at least the sake of the infatuation between us. "Just stop with that silly tone, will you? It doesn't suit you, at all." She said in a jokingly mean tone, leaning to the door. I stopped in a fraction of a second as I heard that. "That...IS MEAN." I looked at her with a tilted face. "Oh come on, don't I owe you that for literally all of the time we have spent together?" She rhapsodized over it. "Oh, of course, you do! Why don't you just kill me right now? Nobody will even know, and you can then bury me right below the hotel! Do I do it for you? Do I commit suicide right now?" I was being extra dramatic.

"What you can do right now is don't be a baby" At that point, we were laughing at each other's entire existence. That was when you and Akira appeared. "Guess the wait was worth it. You guys have literally turned red!" Akira put his arm around my neck. "Akira, can I talk to Asahi for a moment?" You said as you walked near us. "Of course! Go on." He put his arm down. "Come on, sock-brain." You pulled me holding my collar to 205.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" You whispered aggressively, sitting on the bed. "What do you mean? YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO GO AND TALK TO HER!" I shouted. "SHUSH. SHOUT ONE MORE TIME AND I'M GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT HERE. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE?" I got another death threat. Although I didn't hate it...at all.

"I'm so confused right now. What is it? What are you talking about?" I sat down on the bed, made sure my volume was listener-friendly. "IT'S AKIRA'S FRICKING BIRTHDAY IN SOME FRICKING HOURS!" As I remember, around 5 hours were left for it. You really needed to chill.

"Oh...shit" This time, I did not have to keep an ear on my volume. It was already low for the surprise. "HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT?" You started to PULL OFF MY HAIR. "I DID NOT. I DID NOT. NOW, WILL YOU FREE MY HAIR, PLEASE?"

"Explain how you did, right now." You pulled off a hair or two, indeed. "Phew, that was a relief. Okay... the explanation, right."

That was some real déjà vu right there. 'Oh yeah, your favourite song right? Hmmm... WAIT I THINK MY MOM FOUND OUT ABOUT THE DONUTS!' I was really getting traits from ANLI.

"Just stop with the act and tell me what we are doing." You took a pause and closed your eyes. "HOW WOULD I KNOW?!" My eyebrows raised. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT. THINK ABOUT IT AND DO SOMETHING." You stood up and left the room. "That's not fair!" I lifted my arms in decline.

I spent 2 hours in the same room but nobody came to even see if I was there. I wonder how you managed to keep them away from me for that longI spent around 10 minutes more when Anli along with you showed up.

"So, how's it going? Did you come up with something?" You questioned, entering the room. I stayed silent, zoned out. "Oh come on, don't tell me you did not. It's been hours!" You stopped suddenly and said, tilting your face. "Of course he did not! What do you even expect from a knee-brainer?" Anli laughed, entering. "I did. And it's an arrow for two birds."