Fuji For Sure

We started arguing over the silly, not that I frowned about it. I was actually full of the joys of spring that I was at least having a good time with you...

I feel pity for Anli being forced to act sick for the rest of the time, it would have been real difficult. But with that beautiful time, we reached the stop. "Ah, finally." Akira exhaled while walking down the bus. As I walked down, a traveller standing outside the bus asked me, "Are you guys together? You look close." I was kind of confused at first but then pointing at Akira, "Yeah we're here for this guy's birthday!" I answered. "No I meant you...you two, are you guys 'together'?" He continued while pointing at us both.

I don't think I had been more blushed, surprised and confused at the same time ever before that moment. That man was a pure soul I'd say. "No I- we're just friends, nothing more...nothing less!" I replied not noticing that you were about to say something. I wonder what you would have said there. "Doesn't look like it! You both are a cupid's match!" As he said that, Gorou Senpai walked down the bus, running his fingers through his hair. "WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME?!" I exclaimed. "What do you mean, where was I? I was chilling in the backmost seat. I did have to tolerate my so-called new friends, but it was all worth it when listening to my playlist along the view outside the window. Oh wait, he's standing right here, gosh."

"So we all were worried about him while he was chilling behind us, wow."  I would not say I was worried, I did not even care about him, focusing on you. "HEY GOROU! Nice knowing about you. CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER? THEN WE CAN TALK WHENEVER WE WANT TO!"

"No, I don't think I'll want to"  He murmured with his hand on his mouth. "Guys? Should we leave? We're already late." Akira said in a low voice. "Yeah... Let's go. Alright! We'll take our leave now. Have a great day!" I exclaimed while we started walking. "I'M KURISU AOI" He shouted his mobile number. I'd have to say he was really desperate for new friends. But anyway, we then took a cab and reached the hotel.

When we got inside, the first thing we got to know was that the time for lunch had passed. It was such a heartbreak for all of us. Yeah, I'm using the word heartbreak because we hadn't eaten anything since the morning and our bellies were BURNING. "Alright. we'll have to order in our rooms, I guess!" I sighed, shrugging. "I WANTED TO EAT IN A BUFFET!" You started jumping like a literal kangaroo, irritated. "Come on, we still have tomorrow!" I tried to calm her down as if I really thought that would work. "STILL, WE MISSED TODAY'S!"

"Guess we don't have a choice here." I leaned over to Akira, whispering, "Yeah, let's do it." He replied, looking at you. In the next scene, we were DRAGGING you to the room following the bellhop.

As we entered the room, throwing you on the other side, surged on the bed with our tiredness on the clouds. "The hell?" You said with a red nose, getting up from the ground. "Get me a coffee, will ya?" Akira requested while laying down on the bed. "Get up and make it yourself" You whispered in a low voice still being irritated about the buffet thing.

"These are the keys for the other rooms 206 and 207." The bellhop handed the cards to you. "You booked...3 rooms?" Anli got up, asking you. "Yeah, the budget was kind of difficult for any more rooms" Anli slipped off the bed, on the ground. And then Gorou senpai walked in, wearing his headphones. "What's my room number?"  He asked. You handed the card with 206 printed on it. "Thank you!" He headed out, vibing. "Anyone up for sharing a room with him?" I said after a pause.

"Can we get lunch now? I've almost starved to death." Akira said in a deep voice as he woke up from the nap. "Lunch? My brother, we're going for snacks now." I laughed, leaving the room. "So, are we leaving without them?" Anli said as I realised that you were inside the room with him.