Chapter 1

The Jealous CEO Treats Me Hypocritically Chapter 1:

Shu Yian was temporarily unable to accept everything that happened to him.

When he opened his eyes, there was a gorgeous crystal lamp above his head, and a silky soft silk quilt on his body. The originally small and cozy wooden bed became large and comfortable.

She sat up from the bed, surrounded by high-end furniture and exquisite furnishings. Through the blinds, she could see that she was in a garden area with lush trees and flowers. It was obvious that this was an independent villa.

The mechanized voice suddenly rang from her mind.

[Welcome the host to the world of Chuanshu, because the heroine is missing, the emotional line in the book is unstable, so our task is to help the heroine to drive away all unknown rivals until she comes back. ]

Shu Yian also reads novels in her spare time, but at the moment there is no surprise that the story in the book has come true, and she has always been calm and self-sufficient.

She just asked calmly: "Why me?"

It took a long time for the system to answer her, as if to check specific information.

[Because in the past missions, our first host Long Xiangxiang fell in love with the heroine and the mission failed, and the second host Ye Liangliang fell in love with the heroine and the mission failed. The third...]

"Stop." Shu Yian interrupted it, "I don't want to hear the name of who you say, you mean all the hosts in front are in love with the protagonist?"

[Yes, so in this mission, after big data and precise calculation, we selected you who only focus on career and don't need love as the target of the mission. ]

"Why do you want to help you?" After understanding the situation, Shu Yian walked straight to the mirror. In the mirror, the girl had clear eyebrows, red lips and white teeth. At first glance, she was not amazing, but she was a very attractive type.

This person looks exactly the same as her, except that the skin is better than the original her, and the hair is a bit more than hers. At first glance, it is properly maintained.

Shu Yian came from an ordinary family and had to work **** her own in everything, which was incomparable with the spoiled daughter of such a big family.

At this moment, the system gave an answer that made her very heartwarming.

[The personal wealth you acquired in this world will all be transferred to your name after you return to the original world. ]

Shu Yian made a deal on the spot.

Although it is a personal property, you have to rely on your own efforts in everything, but the connections and business opportunities that rich people can make are completely unattainable in that world.

"Tell me the name of the book now." Shu Yian has read a lot of novels. If you know the title of the book, it is equivalent to having spoilers, and it will be much easier for her to complete the task.

System: [The title of the book is, "A Domineering Female President Falling in Love with Me"]

Three black lines appeared on Shu Yian's head.

She has never read this book, but she can tell how cliché the plot is by just hearing the name.

The heroine must be silly and sweet, and she must make mistakes often. President Ba's opinion of her must be, 'Ah, this girl is so innocent and not pretentious, she is so cute...'

To be reasonable, this kind of girl who spills coffee on the boss as soon as she goes to work will be expelled early in the 21st century? How could it be favored by the boss?