Chapter 57

Shu Yian didn't quite understand whether their presidents were doing things so resolutely, anyway, she realized what it means to act quickly in Su Kiss.

As soon as she finished talking about travel, Su kiss took her out.

Shu Yi'an kindly reminded her, "I haven't packed my luggage and didn't buy air tickets."

As a result, Su Kiss gave full play to the willfulness of what a wealthy person is, "I have a private jet, isn't my luggage just to decorate my clothes? Go there and buy new ones."

When she thought that Shu Yian was a pauper, she finally added, "I'll buy it for you."

Shu Yian: "Just be happy."

Seeing her seemingly hesitant to speak, Su Kiss couldn't understand her thoughts.

This time, she seemed to be a little impatient, but this was not her intention. She obviously wanted to refuse, but probably because she had been holding back at home for a long time recently, she subconsciously wanted to go out and relax. As a result, as soon as she spoke, she followed Shu Yi'an's heart.

Shu Yian didn't know how to speculate on her now. Su Kiss felt that she had to explain it, so as to save some people from thinking about her there and really thinking that she was interesting to her.

"Shu Yian, although I promised to accompany you out, I am just for myself, do you understand?"

[So, don't make my mind in your heart! 】

Shu Yian: "I never thought you were for me."

Isn't it all some people thinking there?

[Oh, I really lie and don't draft! 】

[You didn't think about it, what was it that you didn't say just now? 】

[No, I'm too dangerous. There is a beast in a coat sitting next to me, who is obviously moved and wants to fool me. 】

"Shu Yian, one person and one room at night."

[I will never live with you again. 】

[I want to protect my innocence! 】

Shu Yian glared at her, you were dressed as a beast, full of yellow waste, talking like someone wants to live with you.

Seeing her look like this, Su kiss moved her seat silently, far away from Shu Yi'an, weak, pitiful, and helpless.

[She stared at me, she stared at me. 】

[She shows her fox tail, she is upset. 】

Shu Yian's eyes revealed disgust, and suddenly remembered that when he first met Su Kiss, although it was a funny comparison, he would always pretend to be a boss.

But now...

Sorry, Su kiss looked like a mentally retarded person in her eyes.

In order not to be tortured by Su Kiss's endless chatter, Shu Yian chose to put on headphones and close his eyes to rest.

Time passed by minute by minute. During this period, she didn't know what Su Kiss did or said, but she just met the girl again.

This time the person sat on the clouds, and time seemed to be suspended. Shu Yian looked at her through the porthole.

They are two people, but their souls are ethereal, so they share the same sadness.

Sometimes, it looks like a person again.

"You are here." Knowing that she could not speak, Shu Yian took the initiative to greet her.

The girl nodded, raised her hand, her index finger was stained with blood from her forehead, and she wrote bright red writing on the small round window.