Chapter 55

Of course, Shu Yian would not forget what Su Wen's "beautiful love" meant. This person really couldn't afford to lose any money. Even if she died, she seemed to have to drag her to death.

Forget it, can't afford it.

Shu Yian got into the bed, sneezed several times, turned her back to Su Kiss and said, "If you don't want to be infected by me, just go."

"You still have some conscience." Su kiss avoided her as if she was afraid to avoid it, as if she was afraid that she would have suffered too, and left without nostalgia.

Shu Yian listened, the footsteps were getting farther and farther, and for some reason, her nose suddenly sore.

She is not usually a hypocritical and fragile person, and she is even used to dealing with it alone when she is sick. She takes a spare medicine at home for minor illnesses and pains. It is really uncomfortable and she gritted her teeth and went to the hospital.

She can take good care of herself alone.

But this time, she suddenly wanted to rely on Su Kiss, probably because these days, no matter how bad Su Kiss spoke, it was still very reliable when it came to a critical juncture.

She thought Su Kiss would at least take care of her, she wanted someone by her side.

but......

Shu Yian sniffed her nose, her eyes were slightly moist, but even if Su Wen didn't care about her, she actually made sense.

After all, people have no such obligation.

After a while, Su Kiss came in with a water glass and shouted to Shu Yian: "Get up, take the medicine first."

Shu Yian first poked her head out of the bed, then sat up and took the medicine from Su kiss with a smile, "Thank you."

"No need." Su kiss handed her the cup, "but I have to sleep with you at night, I'm afraid that you won't be able to cure it now, and it will really infect me at night."

"Yeah, what you say is what you say." Shu Yian nodded obediently. The reason is not important to her. What's important is that the feeling of being taken care of for the first time is kind of unspeakable palpitations.

She must have been taken care of when she was a child, but she can't remember anything because she doesn't have that memory. Pure imagination is different from intuitive feelings.

The temperature of the water was just right, and it was obvious that Su Qi had spent her heart, and Shu Yian swallowed the medicine. She didn't like to take the medicine, and she would be bitter when she threw it into her mouth, but she had to force herself to eat it.

But this time the medicine is different, the taste is sweet.

--The heart is sweet.

Shu Yian drank the water in one breath and handed the cup to Su Kiss.

At certain moments, she must have had a good impression of Su Kiss, and she must have thought about it, Su Kiss only talks badly, but she is still very good at taking care of others at critical moments, and she must have thought about it. In fact, they just go on like this. It's also pretty good.

When she usually quarrels, she may not be really angry, but more enjoy it. It can even be said that the only person who has brought her happiness in this world is Su Kiss.

Ok! She once had so many extravagant thoughts about Su kiss for a few seconds, but only a few seconds!

There is no result for them, and she can't like Su Kiss, so she will bury that feeling that is not too deep in her heart at ordinary times, because it is not deep, and she will not show up if she pressures it with reason. Not dew.