Chapter 3: Content.

The relationship between the heroines must not progress too fast, so there must be a stumbling block in the middle. Since the Xiaoqingmei of President Su in her second chapter has already appeared as a tool for the encounter between the two, then she will use it. No more.

After thinking about it, Shu Yian decided to use herself as a model to match Su Kiss with a fiancee, named "Shu Ya."

Shu Ya's grandmother and Su Kiss's grandmother are best friends, and they were unilaterally married by the elderly of both sides when they were adults, and they have never met each other.

When Shu Ya was a child, she followed her mother abroad and returned to China to study jewelry design. But Su Wen had been living in China when she was a child, and only went abroad to study at university. The two missed it by mistake.

It wasn't until Shu Yian's birthday party that the two families announced their engagement, but it didn't take long for Su Kiss to fall in love with someone else.

It stands to reason that for this kind of novel, Shu Ya must be a bad female partner who prevents the heroine from falling in love, but about Mo added her own shadow to this female partner, and Shu Yian didn't want to write her badly.

She wrote her as a knowledgeable, considerate, gentle and gentle girl. The key is that this girl is still smart.

It is precisely because of this that Su Kiss, who once wanted to divorce, was unable to explain the matter to Shu Ya.

Shu Yian stretched her waist. Her code speed has always been very slow. After writing a chapter at this time, it was almost noon. She turned off the computer and felt a little soreness in her eyes, so she simply lay on the table to rest.

There were only two people in the office, she and Su Qi, who were idle, and Shu Yian glanced over inadvertently.

Not to mention, although I usually think she is unreliable when looking at this person, Su Kiss is undoubtedly responsible for her work.

She has a good skin. When she is serious, she adds a bit of charm to her body. Young girls are always easy to cherish spring. This should be changed. Before, Shu Yian had no mind-reading skills and was still in her original world. Seeing such a person, she must be surprised.

Oh, that's not right. To be more elegant, it's love at first sight!

What a pity, what a pity, when she has the mind-reading skill, she can no longer look at Su Kiss like a normal person.

This is simply a second fool.

After finishing her work, when Su Kiss raised her head again, she saw Shu Yian at a glance.

[Why is this person staring at me again? 】

She really couldn't know Shu Yian's thoughts. She liked it for a while, and didn't like it for a while. She had lived for 20 years and had never seen such a fickle person. So at this moment, she couldn't figure out why Shu Yian looked at her. .

Shu Yian didn't want to talk to her, so she found a notebook on the table and wrote three characters in the notebook.

"Ugly!"

[Asshole! Dare to say I'm ugly? 】

Su Qi has grown to be so big, it is no exaggeration to say that the men and women who chased her can line up a street. Wasn't Shu Yian also seduced by her beauty? What's the matter, now that I've watched enough, I'm tired of watching her, and start to think she is ugly?

Su Kiss was unhappy, very unhappy, but arguing with people in person is not her style, so she also wrote two words on the paper and showed it to Shu Yian.