Chapter 16

Shu Yian was thinking about making money, and she was not in the mood to go shopping at the moment. She asked Yu Zhou to go out of the bookstore, randomly found a luxury store, chose a good-looking black dress, and hurried back. the company.

It was probably the first time Zhou Yu saw a girl who could pick clothes so quickly, almost as soon as he entered the store, he aimed at the target at a glance, then paid, checked out, and was done without even trying.

[A person with a good body is willful. 】

[Ms. Shu seems to really want to go back and see Mr. Su early. 】

It's okay if she doesn't talk about this in her heart. When she talks about it, Shu Yian remembers about noon again on the way back to the company.

"Every week!"

"Ms. Shu, you said." Zhou Yu, who was suddenly named, was a little nervous, and her precise sixth sense told her that Shu Yian's calling her this time is no good.

"Do you know what a pure girl usually thinks in the mind of a pure girl in a relationship?" Shu Yian can't directly say Zhou Yu's thoughts, after all, she has never shown her thoughts, she can only knock on the side and give a tactful comment .

Zhou Yu was silent for a while, "Pure girl?"

This problem has troubled her.

[Let me think about it. 】

【I have never been in love, so I should be considered a pure girl. 】

[If I have a girlfriend, of course I want to be with her every day, but I can't answer Miss Shu like that, otherwise it will definitely make Miss Shu feel embarrassed. 】

[Then how can I answer it normally? 】

"The pure girl thinks..."

[Pretty sister, be lighter, people can't stand it, right? 】

"What should I think?" Although Shu Yian heard her voice, she still asked her pretendingly. She was a little flustered because of reason. She was really afraid that Zhou Yu would answer her like this. She herself was shameless. It's pretty thin, and it's really bad when the time comes. Let's continue the topic.

Fortunately, although Zhou Yu had a big brain, he was still very serious in face. He just coughed and said in embarrassment: "What they think is, hug and hug you..."

[This answer is already the most written answer after racking her brains. It will neither lack ambiguity nor make people think that her thinking is too dirty. 】

Shu Yian can count this answer as qualified.

So she nodded and said with a serious face: "Yes, you are right. In the same thing, the pure girl thinks of kissing and hugging, but the impure girl, in her mind Only ghs."

"I think Zhou Zhou is a pure girl, you should never think about those colorful topics?"

Zhou Yu almost choked on her saliva and coughed a few times before answering: "No, no, I never wanted this."

[My God, does Miss Shu actually look at me like that? 】

[Forget it, Ms. Shu is a good person. Since she thinks I am pure, then I can't let her down. From now on, I will probably think more about clean water. 】

Shu Yian patted her on the shoulder and couldn't be more satisfied with her.

"May I invite you to drink milk tea?" When the two passed by a milk tea shop, Shu Yian stopped.

Zhou Yu, girl, except for playing pornographic jokes, everything else is good.

With a simple mind, a good-looking person, and a well-behaved girl, why is she not a heroine?