Chapter 79

When Shu Yian opened his eyes again, the doctor and Su Qi were looking at her with concern.

"How do you feel? Is it okay?" Su kiss helped her up from the bed.

"Fortunately, I have something to ask the doctor. You should go out first." Shu Yian first distracted her. She still didn't want a third person to know about her mental health.

"Good." Su Kiss answered.

Naturally, she heard all the doctor's questions during hypnosis just now, and things were even worse than she thought.

After she left, Shu Yian asked again: "Doctor, there is a memory problem about myself, I don't know which step you asked?"

She herself is incomplete for this memory. Even after hypnosis, she can still only remember some small fragments. However, perhaps under the guidance of the doctor, the deepest memories can be guided through the mode of words.

The doctor placed the tape recorder in front of her and explained to her: "Miss Shu, please rest assured that this recording will only be listened to by the client and will not be passed on."

In the tape recorder, there is a dialogue between two ladies.

"What do you see?"

Then came a very light answer: "Water."

"what are you doing there?"

"Want to...death."

"Don't go forward, go back first."

no respond.

The doctor's voice gradually became anxious, "Shu Yian, Shu Yian..."

Called again and again, two minutes later, Su kiss's voice came.

"what's the situation?"

"She can't seem to wake up."

As soon as the voice fell, Shu Yian took the initiative to speak, "Who are you?"

Upon seeing this, the doctor continued to ask: "What did you see?"

But Shu Yian seemed to be unable to hear her at all, just muttering to herself, "Who is the murderer?"

"No, I can't promise you."

"Can you only survive this way?"

"Well, don't cry, I will help you."

"If you can, I hope you can stay with me, and I hope we can see you again."

The recording ends here. The doctor crossed his fingers and looked serious. "Ms. Shu, we can know from the first recording that you committed suicide, but do you have any memory of what happened after you committed suicide?"

Shu Yian frowned, and she had an idea in her heart.

So the soul was lost at the beginning because she was already dead, and the soul reached another world and saw Shu Yian in that world. It just so happened that she also encountered an accident in that world.

So it can be understood why every time I see that girl, she is always wounded. That wound is the wound on her head when she woke up and lay in the hospital.

The latter paragraph was a conversation between her and that girl in that world.

"I..." Shu Yi'an wanted to say something and stopped. The things in the two worlds were too unbelievable. Even if they said it, the doctor might only recommend her to go to the psychiatric department, so she finally decided to hide it all.

"Can not remember."

"Then I suggest that Miss Shu come again for hypnosis next time when you have time. After you were rescued from suicide, I suspect that you have encountered a murder."