Chapter 31

At this time, the greedy person himself came over with the red wine. When Su kiss saw her, she was busy showing her concern, picking food for Shu Yian. In the eyes of unsuspecting outsiders, this seemed like a love drama.

However, Shu Yian looked at the food in his bowl with a little complicated thoughts.

She knows that Su Kiss is a great dramatist, and she can't stop her from acting. However, you either don't pick up the dishes, or you are polite to pick up one chopstick for each dish. What the **** is it if you pick up four dishes and leave four dishes?

The point is that none of these four dishes are particularly in line with her appetite. They are all recipes selected by Lin Ge. Although she can eat without picky eaters, is it a little coincidence that Su Wen perfectly avoided the precise answer?

She wondered whether these two had anything to do with each other. They were so close-minded. After getting along for a long time, she wouldn't need her anymore. Can she just roll back to her world?

But thinking so, Shu Yian is still a bit reluctant for the time being.

Looking at her, as long as she updated the latest chapter, she would be able to collect money immediately, and she had to make a little bit before leaving, otherwise she would suffer a lot from writing those 30,000 words in vain.

Shu Yian thought for a while, and finally gave up the thought of discussing with the system to leave, and spent time with Su kiss here.

Since Su kiss had picked her up the food, she must return the gift.

Judging from the recipe of Lin Ge alone at noon, we can confirm that in terms of taste, Su Kiss is similar to Lin Ge. They eat lightly, but she wants to add spicy food to Su Kiss. ​​Not only does she add food, but also Putting chili on the food, she smiled to Su Wentian, "I heard from the master that this dish uses devil chili. You are guaranteed to like it in Sichuan cuisine."

Lin Ge looked at the two people in a very good relationship, without saying a word, silently poured a glass of red wine for the two, with an unclear tone, "So does President Su actually like heavy-tasting food?"

Su Qi bit her scalp, squeezing a few words from her teeth, "Yes, isn't it."

Shu Yian was still staring at her, although she didn't say a word, the meaning couldn't be more obvious.

Eat, eat quickly!

The words were said to be like that, Su kiss had to open her lips, she did not dare to chew, and swallowed, her face flushed hot, and she drank a glass of red wine.

Shu Yian kindly served her a bowl of hot soup, "Come on, drink this!"

Hot and spicy, see if I can kill you.

Fortunately, Su Kiss is still a bit common sense, and did not accept her kindness. Instead, she asked Lin Ge for a bottle of water, while still making excuses: "This is more flavorful than what I usually eat, and for a while. Not used to it!"

"Is that so?" Lin Ge didn't seem to suspect, took out a bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator and handed it to her, and then the two saw the bottle of water directly drunk by Su Kiss at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"It looks like it's a bit too spicy. Even people like President Su can't stand it. This dry pot shrimp, An An, don't eat it first. Next time, I will cook it for you. ?"

When Lin Song said this, Su Kiss immediately refused again: "Xiao An usually likes spicy food more than I do, absolutely no problem, Miss Lin cared too much."

Su Wen originally wanted to pick up some peppers for her like Shu Yian, but when she thought that if Shu Yian couldn't eat it, she would be able to give Lin Ge an excuse to invite her, so she had to hold her breath and peel the shrimp for Shu Yian herself.