Chapter 77

As the vehicle drove through the familiar scenery, Shu Yian's heart became more and more anxious, and her mind was full of Lin Ge's question and that momentary look in her eyes.

She asked if she found the answer?

What kind of answer does she think she should find?

Su Kiss looked at the person sitting next to her. From the moment Shu Yian got into the car, she was a little frustrated. She would no longer be hiding from herself instead of taking the co-pilot, nor would she quarrel with herself in anger, she twisted His eyebrows have never been stretched since just now.

Su Kiss stretched out her hand slowly. In the past, she must not dare to be too tight, but at this moment, she just wanted to reach out and hold her tightly.

"Shu Yian, you can tell me anything."

[I don't like you taking everything alone. 】

Shu Yian turned her head, and during the two seconds she met Su Kiss, her heart was a lot of confusion again, she didn't dare to look at her eyes again, and took her hand out of her palm.

"Thank you."

Su Kiss's eyes darkened, and the emotion in her heart was beyond words.

"Shu Yian, do you hate me?"

She knew that she was the one who broke Shu Yian's heart, so no matter how Shu Yian avoided her, it was her original blame and she could use any method to compensate.

But if Shu Yi'an was already disgusted with her, her only compensation seemed to be to stay away from her.

Shu Yian lowered her eyes, and she could hear Su Kiss's thoughts. She didn't want to have too many people involved. If she followed her, it should be good for both of them.

But she was reluctant. Even if she knew that there would be no Su kiss in the world in the future, she didn't want to lose her now.

She hates people who hesitate the most. She hates people who know it's impossible, but still give others hope. But now, she seems to be this kind of person.

She can't kiss Su and can't really leave her.

Shu Yian tightly squeezed the corners of her skirt, trying to find a reason to convince herself, no matter what the choice, as long as she can accept it.

She heard Su kiss sigh, and laughed at herself in her voice: "Okay, I understand."

"I don't hate it." Shu Yian didn't have time to hesitate anymore, and she spoke without thinking, with a cry in her nasal voice. She seemed to have a lot of hypocrisy suddenly, but she couldn't help it.

She doesn't hate Su kiss, never hates it, just like she said countless times before, Su kiss is not reliable for many times, but as long as she stands by her side, she can give her a sense of security.

She thought for a long time and didn't decide what was good, but at this moment she finally had an answer.

The future is the future, and the future is still far away from her. She only needs to live well now.

At certain times, especially in front of Shu Yian, Su Qi will change from an adult to a child. Perhaps she has pretended to be too long in front of others, and all her emotions are hidden. So in front of Shu Yian, she will be the real you.

At this moment, she felt happy, so she laughed, and then exhausted her best effort and asked nervously: "Then, can we start all over again?"

Xu was afraid that she would push Shu Yian too tightly. After not hearing Shu Yian's reply, Su Kiss added, "Start with ordinary friends..."