Chapter 26

Shu Yian originally thought that she was just like Li, simply wearing a book, completing a task and finishing it, but the longer she stayed now, the more and more mysteries became.

She has never been good at playing puzzle games. Can she figure out all this with her mind?

"Add money, or quit!"

For such a complicated task, how can the original benefits be enough? Besides, the system is a liar, and he said that he would make money with the original host's line, but found that the original host had no contacts at all, and only the mess left by the last host was left for her to clean up.

She is really thankless.

If she has a wider network and a more harmonious relationship with her parents, she will first borrow a sum of money to invest, and then repay the bill when she earns it. Maybe she's already rich now. Is it necessary to watch Su Qi's face here?

Fuck!

It's okay if you don't mention Su Kiss. ​​When you mention Su Kiss, Shu Yi'an gets angry. She wears high heels. She doesn't know how far she has to go to get a car. Her feet hurt to death. Moreover, it's a quiet night, what if something goes wrong. ?

I also said that I am grateful for her help today, grateful shit! go away!

Throw it away when you use it up. I have never seen such a dishonest person.

Shu Yian probably has the potential of a crow's mouth. Just after thinking about it, and before walking for a few minutes, three silly boys appeared in front of him.

Shu Yian referred to them as red hair, yellow hair, and green hair.

Oh, there are people who are willing to dye a grassland on their heads.

Three men surrounded her, and the red-haired guy was smoking a cigarette, "Oh, this chick is not bad, otherwise come with us?"

The Huang Mao boy then laughed: "Go, brothers will take you to drink!"

The green-haired guy rubbed his hands with a wretched look, reaching out to pull Shu Yian.

Shu Yian was in anger at the moment, when someone was willing to hit the gun, she couldn't ask for it.

When the green-haired guy was about to touch her, she stepped back, raised her arms, and hit the green-haired throat with her elbows. The hurting guy bends over and hugs his neck with both hands.

When the other two people saw this, they all came up to help. Shu Yian kicked over and kicked the crotch accurately. The red-haired boy also bent over to surrender, cold sweat.

The last person was even more relaxed, kicking the high-heeled shoes on his stomach, directly making his face pale.

Shu Yian clapped his hands and looked at the three killers on the ground with a ferocious face, "What age do you still have this hairstyle? Do you dare to bully girls without any strength? We girls, do they look so good to bully? ?"

The three men held one place each, and no one dared to answer.

Shu Yian put her hands around her chest and suddenly shouted: "Let you talk, can't you hear?"

The three big and small men immediately shook their bodies and quickly apologized: "I can hear and hear. I'm sorry, but we have eyes but don't know Taishan."

[Originally, I just received a call saying that we would bully a little girl. How could I know that this girl would be so fierce, she looks good, and turned out to be fiercer than a tigress! 】

"Whose phone call?" Shu Yian looked at the green hair with a murderous look in her eyes that made people shudder.

[Neither did I say that I answered someone's call, how did she know? 】