Chapter 51

Su kiss sneered her lips, "Even if Ms. Lin said, she and Shu Yian are two people, but if she doesn't want this marriage, she can bring it up from the beginning, but she didn't say a word about it. She still chose to be my fiancee."

"Ms. Lin, it seems that you care too much about other people's fiancées. If you don't know this, you think you have bad thoughts about my fiancée."

Su Kiss's eyes were disdainful. She always didn't like to speak too much, but she liked to give her opponent a fatal blow. At this moment, she continued: "But I believe that Miss Lin is such a beautiful and beautiful person, she definitely can't do this kind of nonsense. What do you think?"

Lin Ge's face turned dark for the first time. What Su Kiss said was not unpleasant. On the surface, she trusted her, but in fact, everyone knew what she wanted to express.

But she didn't feel embarrassed because of this. Lin Ge calmly potted the osmanthus cake made from the mold in a cold water pot, and wrote lightly: "So President Su will cherish the days when An An is still your fiancee."

Su Kiss retaliated unwillingly, "We don't bother outsiders to worry about our own family affairs."

As the two were at war, Lin Ge glanced at Shu Yian, who was not far away holding the arms of the two old people, and did not speak any more.

It's getting late now. The old man came over to make lunch for his beloved granddaughters. The original plan was for the two old women to do it themselves, but when they entered the kitchen, Tan Xuyun looked at the two children and wondered, "Or else Grandma teaches you to do it? If you are free in the future, can you cook for each other?"

Although she was asking for opinions, she didn't give Su Wen and Shu Yian a chance to answer at all. She directly said: "Xiao An, come over and follow me, Su Kiss, you follow your Grandma Liu."

In this way, what they learn is what each other loves to eat.

When everything was arranged, Tan Xuyun said to Lin Ge: "Little girl, would you like to go to the living room to take a rest?"

After all, it's a guest, so you can't neglect others, and Tan Xuyun has no reason to let someone help cook.

Lin Ge nodded. When fighting with Su Kiss before, she didn't think she was an outsider, but at this moment, she was indeed an outsider, and it would not be nice to stay here.

"An An, steam the sweet-scented osmanthus cake for 20 minutes, remember to turn off the heat." She told Shu Yian before leaving.

"Okay!" Shu Yi'an answered, and immediately plunged into a new round of busyness.

Most of the dishes Su Kiss ate were bland, and Shu Yian had a good cooking skills in the first place, so he learned quickly, which drew Tan Xuyun's praise again and again. On the other hand, Su Kiss was a bit unoptimistic.

She couldn't cut vegetables, but she finally cut the vegetables out of shape. As soon as the food was put in the pot, he put heavy seasonings into it. Even if there was a range hood, it made her cough.

Shu Yian looked at her so embarrassed and silently counted the countdown.

Here comes, here, she is about to start complaining again.

With the virtue of Kissing Su, she couldn't do anything face-to-face with her grandma present, but it was inevitable to complain about her in her heart, but this time Shu Yian waited for two minutes without hearing Su Kiss's heartfelt voice.

She somewhat suspected that the sound of cooking had affected her hearing, and leaned a few steps toward Su Kiss, but she still didn't hear it.

This person seems to be serious about cooking for her...