Chapter 30

Shu Yian wanted to tell Lin Ge at this moment, don't pay attention to her, just treat them as if they were not at home, but after all, she and Su Kiss pretended to show affection outside. It would not be good if she said this.

Lin Ge half-jokingly smiled at Shu Yian and said, "It seems that President Su is really concerned about An'an."

Shu Yian had a hard time saying, a stiff smile on her face: "Ha ha..."

Su kiss that dog woman, what on earth do you want to do?

She has such a violent temper. If the goddess is not present, she is afraid of frightening people, so she can't wait to have a fight with Su Qi here.

Is something wrong? Must be so lingering.

Shu Yian turned his head to the side and heard the sound, knowing that Lin Ge had opened the door, but he just didn't look towards the door.

Su Kiss walked in and walked straight to Shu Yian, whispering softly, "I still have work to do this afternoon. I'm afraid I won't be able to pick you up later, so I came here early."

Install! Install again!

Saying that this person has such good acting skills, why not go to the entertainment circle to be a queen?

Shu Yian really didn't want to take care of her, but she still had to give her a little bit of face, "I haven't played enough yet, you can do it as long as you are busy, and I can take the car back by myself."

"That won't work, I don't worry about you!"

[Don't think I don't know what you have in mind? 】

[You just fell in love with the beauty of other people's Lin Ge, and want to fill her with wine while you are alone in the house, and then cook the rice with raw rice. 】

[I will never let you harm others! 】

Shu Yian: "..."

Is it because Su kiss cares too much about Lin Ge, or is Su kiss's distrust of her beyond her imagination?

Lin Ge on the side really thought that the two had a deep relationship, so he kindly came up with an idea, "If Mr. Su is really worried, why not let the driver come and pick him up later?"

Shu Yian sighed silently, and only people as simple as the goddess would believe Su Kiss's nonsense. No wonder that the goddess might be the heroine. After all, the virtue of Su Kiss seemed to be the only way to deceive Lin Ge.

Su Kiss still refused, but she said very nicely, "No, I like to pick her up in person."

shameless!

Shu Yian snorted in his heart, "You can come and pick me up later, it doesn't matter, I can wait as long as I can."

These words can be regarded as blocking Su Kiss's mouth, and she smiled on her face: "Since you really want to play, let's play more here."

Shu Yian just felt happy, but heard Su Kiss's heartfelt voice again.

【Ah! I knew that you woman would not leave, but fortunately I did a two-handed preparation! 】

Su Kiss dialed the phone: "Bring me the computer."

The driver was at the door, and as soon as he received the instruction, he brought his laptop to knock on the door.

This kind of show operation...

Shu Yian frowned, fearing that only Su Qi could do it without changing her face. She would not feel embarrassed when working in someone's home, and other goddesses would be embarrassed, OK?