Chapter 89

Although I really can't read Shu Yian's book, since the author is his own daughter-in-law, Su Kiss clicked to recharge and rewarded her with a sum of money.

Looking at the indescribable title of the book, she fell into deep thought, and finally sent another message to Yan Jin.

"Contact the copyright company and buy the copy of "A Domineering Female President She Wants to Love Me"."

It is impossible to make a drama, only to accept the price according to the price of the movie and put it aside the caisson. She guessed that Shu Yian was short of money for writing this stuff.

Su Kiss probably glanced at the publication time of this book.

months ago.

It was when Shu Yian was penniless and asked her for salary.

but......

Su Kiss's eyes fell on the publication date.

She once investigated whether the two had a relationship history because of Lin Ge's obsession with Shu Yian. The conclusion was that the two met for the first time at Yan Ruxue's birthday party.

So this timeline seems a bit strange. Shu Yian didn't know Lin Ge before, and only met Lin Ge after writing this book. Not only that, but the same situation is true for Gu Liyu.

If the coincidence of the first name is because the name is more popular, how can the second name be explained?

Su kiss was patient, and read Shu Yian's content again.

If you remove the initial cp bias and completely ignore the logic of this book, it would actually be quite good to read, and even halfway through her reading, she is expecting more and more follow-up content.

She reads books quickly, especially when she reads this kind of unnutritious, basically ten lines at a glance, and Shu Yian's 100,000 words of content, she only finished it in just four or five hours.

How to say?

The most interesting point of this book is not in the plot, but in the characters, Lin Ge, Gu Liyuan, and Zhao Yue, who was previously referred to as Secretary Zhao. These characters were written by Shu Yian before they appeared.

She now has two doubts about Shu Yian.

The first one is naturally related to the content of the book.

The second is Shu Yian's release time.

If you are a working person, finishing off work during the day and staying up late at night, this is also normal.

But Shu Yian is different.

Shu Yian clearly didn't do anything during the day. She had enough time to write about her, but why did she have to wait until midnight?

Although she used to stay up late occasionally, but at the latest it would not exceed 12 o'clock in the morning, but now she only goes to bed at 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning every day, and she basically doesn't see her sleep during the day, so she can survive?

One thing can be explained from various aspects, and the result can be completely different.

If the weird feeling that Shu Yian gave her just now was because Su Kiss thought she was having a temper with herself, then from another angle, she felt that Shu Yian was weird again.

Shouldn't it? In fact, Shu Yian will switch to another personality right at night? And that personality may have predictability for the characters that will appear in the future?

This is a bit too ridiculous, but Su Kiss really can't figure out how to connect these two things together and give a reasonable explanation.

The sky was already bright, and it was morning without knowing it. Shu Yian updated the latest two chapters in succession. It seemed that she did not sleep all night like her.