Chapter 66

When receiving the address from Su Kiss, Zhou Yu asked Yan Jin to take her straight to the destination.

"Why are you going there?" Zhou Yu always went home straight after get off work, and Yan Jin couldn't help but ask when seeing this strange address.

Zhou Yu was ashamed, "Going to apologize, I said the wrong thing, causing some problems in the relationship between Su and Miss Shu."

When she said this, Yan Jin knew why Su Kiss left her, and she was a little worried, "She didn't train you, right?"

Zhou Yu shook his head, "No, President Su has a good temper."

"Do you need me to accompany you to see Miss Shu later?"

"No, senpai, if you want to be busy, please leave first. I don't know how long to stay."

Yan Jin couldn't worry about her, and whispered: "It's okay, I'll be waiting for you downstairs in a while. If you have anything, please call me anytime."

Zhou Yu took out an orange-flavored candy from the bag, opened the package, and fed it into Yan Jin's mouth.

In the past, when she was studying, Yan Jin did not take care of her less, and she did not say thank you too much. Later, Yan Jin probably got tired of hearing it and agreed with her that she would not need to express her gratitude in the future, but just give a candy.

At first the candy was just handed to her. Later, the relationship between the two became familiar and it became fed into her mouth.

This is a unique way of expression for two people. Although it is somewhat intimate in the eyes of outsiders, for Zhou Yu, it is a very natural and unconcerned behavior.

She is not a pure little girl, she can imagine everything, except Yan Jin.

Such a beautiful person can't stand a trace of blasphemy, even when she mentions her name, he will feel that he is climbing high.

The vehicle drove slowly to the destination, Zhou Yu and Yan Jin greeted them and went upstairs.

Shu Yian was having dinner, when he heard a knock on the door, he asked as usual: "Who?"

"Miss Shu, it's me, I'm Zhou Yu." At the moment when he heard Shu Yian's voice, Zhou Yu's heart suddenly became a ball. He was not nervous at first when he got out of the car, but his legs were a little weak at this moment.

She also knew that Shu Yian had a good temper, but after all she had caused such a disaster this time, she didn't know how to meet people.

Shu Yian opened the door and was surprised for a moment, "Zhou Zhou, why are you here? Come in first!"

Zhou Yu walked into the house, and Shu Yian asked her again, "Have you eaten? If you don't mind that this is the leftovers I left at noon, just sit down and have two bites?"

Zhou Yu stared at the delicious food on the table, couldn't help swallowing, but still waved his hand: "No, the senior sister sent me here. She is still waiting for me downstairs."

"Then would you call her up to have a meal?"

"No, no, no!" Zhou Yu waved her hand again and again, she came to apologize, how can she have a face?

Zhou Yu buried her head low, she didn't dare to look at Shu Yian at all. Because she was nervous, she unconsciously pulled her clothes and said, "Ms. Shu, I'm sorry, I misunderstood the previous call. Can you not get angry, and How is Mr. Su?"

Shu Yian held her shoulders to comfort her, "We didn't break up because of this, you don't have to blame yourself. Before I know this, we are over."

"Huh?" Zhou Yu obviously did not expect this to be the case. He raised his head and his watery eyes were full of doubts, "What's the reason for that?"