Chapter 14

Shu Yian jumped off Su Qi's back. She didn't have to go back to the company now, so she didn't plan to go with Su Qi.

"I'll go to eat first, and send you the address in a moment. You will ask Zhou Yu to come and find me then." That plate of vegetables is definitely not enough for Shu Yian. She wants to find a place to eat first.

"Yeah!" Su kiss muffled.

Seeing that Shu Yian left without looking back after speaking, she was unwilling to call her: "Shu Yian."

Shu Yian looked back: "What are you doing?"

"Remember what you promised, and don't make a fool of yourself in front of outsiders."

"Cut!" Shu Yi'an gave her a blank look, "Believe it or not!"

【this person......】

Really a heartless person, taking his bank card to spend, don't even need to say thank you?

Even if you feel that you should invite this meal, as the most basic courtesy, you should say hello when you leave, right?

[Cut, ignore her! 】

Su Kiss always felt unhappy in her heart, and the reason for this unhappiness was in the final analysis caused by Shu Yian's neglect of her.

But how could she be unhappy because the woman ignored her?

It must be because the woman was rude.

definitely is!

Shu Yian disappeared around the corner when she was distracted for a short while, Su kiss returned to the company alone with a cold face.

When she didn't speak, there was an aura that no strangers should come close to. Now that she is faintly angry, it makes people afraid to approach. Many employees who saw her automatically retreated three feet away from Su Kiss. After she got into the elevator, she gathered around and whispered.

"What's wrong with President Su?"

"Then who knows? I thought President Su's iceberg face used to be terrifying, but I didn't expect it to be even more scary to get angry."

"I remember Mr. Su didn't go out with Shu Yian at noon? Why didn't I see Shu Yian coming back?"

"Hey, Shu Yi'an is so good, she must have made President Su angry."

"Seriously, I now suspect that President Su's attitude towards Shu Yian has suddenly improved, whether there will be any tricks, I really don't believe her vision will be so bad..."

"I know this, gossip, Mr. Su's green plum has returned to China. I guess Su always doesn't like her green plum, so pretending to be affectionate with Shu Yian is actually to wait and see the green plum."

Five or six people gathered together, you said a word to me, and people who didn't know behind saw the excitement here, they all got together, and the people gathered more and more.

A girl wearing glasses remained suspicious of this gossip, and asked in confusion: "Where did you get the news?"

The girl who spoke raised her eyebrows slightly, her face smug, "I have a girlfriend, she is a friend of Mr. Su Qingmei's friend."

"Then, what's the name of that green plum?"

"She's called..."

"What are you doing all around here?"

Before I finished speaking, I was scolded by a capable woman who had just walked in at the door. The woman was slender, 1.75 meters tall, with long black hair and a pair of gold glasses.