Chapter 2

Shu Yian was extremely reluctant, almost gritted her teeth, but her voice trembled a little because of her itching body, and she became delicate and delicate.

Su Kiss listened to her, her heart moved.

[I seem to fall in love with her suddenly...]

[Does she think I would say that? 】

[I am so clean and self-conscious, Su kiss, is it someone who can be slapped by someone else's mind? 】

[I tell you don't even think about it. 】

Shu Yian: "..."

Isn't this person a genius? The ability of self-questioning and answering is a bit powerful.

Facing Shu Yian, who was staring at her intently, Su Qi was extremely resistant at this moment. If the elderly were not present, she might just push people away, but looking at the grinning grandma, in order not to disappoint the elderly, she She can only pull Shu Yian away in a friendly manner.

"We just close the door and talk about these things in private. In front of grandma, we still have to pay attention to proportion."

Shu Yian: "..."

Haha, it's not only a playful, but also hypocritical, like what happened to two people closing the door in bed every day.

Sure enough, the old man was deceived immediately, he smiled knowingly, got up and walked away: "Oh, I'm tired of talking too, you young people can play by yourself."

When she saw Su Kiss coming by herself today, she was still worried about whether the two of them were in a bad relationship. Although Su Kiss said that Shu Yian was going to sleep in, she didn't see anyone.

But now it seems that the two children are in a good relationship. She said that she was in love every day. She thought that Su kiss was so resistant at the beginning. Now the two are not as glued as glue.

"Grandma, sit down for a while, presumably Xiao An must also want to talk with you more."

Su Kiss knew that the old man was creating opportunities for them, but she did not need such opportunities. On the contrary, she was very unwilling to be alone with Shu Yian.

Although this woman used to pester her, she never dared to get close to her, but today it's better. She actually dared to come and hug her, she is getting more and more accurate.

The old man thought that he hadn't seen Shu Yian for a while, and immediately sat down again, holding her hand with a smile, and said, "You young people have good eyes. Clear who is who."

Shu Yian smiled awkwardly.

She didn't even know Su Kiss at all. She just heard the nanny say that this person is filial. She only saw such a girl sitting next to the old man, because she was itchy and uncomfortable, so she wanted to give it a try.

Before hugging the person, she even thought out the excuses. If she was really hugging the wrong person, she would say that she had confessed her back, and she hadn't seen Su kiss face anyway.

"By the way, I think you are in such a good relationship now, it's better to get the marriage done earlier."

As soon as the old man's voice fell, before he could see the expressions on the faces of the two children, Shu Yian and Su Wen said in unison: "No!"

Su Kiss sat on the side and looked at Shu Yian in surprise.

[This woman actually refused this time? 】

Shu Yian, who she knows, clearly wants to marry her right away. Could it be that there is a conspiracy?

But no matter what Shu Yi'an thought, as long as the two reached an agreement on this matter, it would be a temporary ally. As for future things, if Shu Yi'an really has no good intentions, Su Kiss would not let her succeed.