Chapter 8

Zhou Yu walked towards her job with a slight disappointment. Before that, her understanding of Shu Yian came from someone else's mouth, so she had a bad first impression of her subjectively from the beginning.

But now it seems that Shu Yian's behavior is not gentle, but at least his starting point is good.

For example, she knows that Mr. Su doesn't like people like herself who seek positions with beauty, so she tells herself to dress well...

So in this matter, her previous prejudice against Shu Yian has been wiped out. She thinks that Shu Yian is a good person, and the previous things are all rumors.

So since this matter is all a rumor, maybe Shu Yian's discord with Su is also a rumor.

But now it seems that the second thing is the hammer, after all, there is really no trace of love between the two.

Zhou Yu still feels distressed for Shu Yian.

She has a true feeling, but Su always wonders about the style...

In this case, Zhou Yu turned on the computer, put the file on the desk, and squeezed his fingers with both hands.

Her mother taught her since she was a child that people must know what to do, and then wait for her spare time after finishing her work to match up the pair of good people who work for her.

But less than a minute after she sat down, Zhou Yu realized how naive her thoughts were.

The reason is naturally that the two masters in the office began to confront each other again.

Shu Yian generally doesn't quarrel with Su Qi about unimportant things. Even if Su Qi complains about her, she can bear it, but if it delays her making money, she can't stand it.

Faced with Su Qi's delay in giving her work, Shu Yian was very excited at the moment, wishing to immediately come back and turn one hundred and eighty degrees and threw the **** to death.

"When my grandma promised me to come to work at the company, you didn't refuse, so the front side and the back side are not good?" Annoyed, Shu Yian was not good at tearing her face with Su Qi for the time being, so she could only try to make sense.

And Su Kiss seemed to understand the truth.

Someone raised his head, the corners of his lips twitched, and he turned the pen naturally: "You are right, so what?"

[I just don't arrange work for you, just don't let you intervene in Su's enterprise, what can you do with me? 】

Shu Yi'an was furious: "The trees have skins, but why don't you have a face?"

This matter is considered to be a misunderstanding of Su Wen, so she didn't say much, Ren Shu Yian hurt her, but the indifferent expression on his face really made Shu Yian feel angry.

After repeated weighings, Shu Yian still resorted to the ultimate killer. Although she didn't want to do the kind of ill-intentioned things behind her back, it seems that only this method has worked: "You are not afraid that next time I see grandma, tell her you How despicable and shameless is what he did?"

Su kiss suppressed the small smile on her face when she heard the words, her expression became serious instantly.

【In the past few days with Shu Yian, I was almost blinded by her current behavior, forgetting that she was also a person who likes to complain. 】

【In this case......】

"Let's do it!" Su Wen finally let go, and threw out a condition that made Shu Yian full of heart.