Chapter 82

The first date was not as restrictive as Shu Yian had imagined. It was probably because of the previous affair with Su Kiss, the ambiguous atmosphere disappeared, and the two girls lost the original thoughts of springing.

This season is exactly when the Sakura City Albizia flower blooms. When the wind blows, the red fluff is scattered all over the sky, flying to the tips of human hair, naturally embellished with a touch of decoration.

Su Kiss snapped a photo for her. In the photo, Shu Yian leaned down and blew a silk tree with a brilliant smile, petals on the corners of her lips, and the wind blew her hair.

This is the most beautiful time she has ever seen Shu Yian smile.

She seems to be particularly keen to hang around in that patch of flowers. She likes to play pranks, like the wind, to blow up the fluffy flowers, and then grab a handful.

"Su kiss." Shu Yian suddenly ran from a distance, with the back of her hand behind her, talking to her with a smile.

"Here." Su Kiss put away the phone and reached out to pull her in front of her, "What's wrong?"

Shu Yian spread out her hands and sprinkled all the petals on Su Kiss's head. Seeing her messy appearance, she hurriedly smiled and ran away.

Su Kiss looked at her back from a distance, and the corners of her lips raised slightly. She was not angry because of her troubles, but her mood improved a lot.

She likes to look at her child's appearance, and hopes to protect her simple and beautiful appearance forever.

Most of the people who come here are photographers, in order to shoot scenes, or for photo shoots, but Shu Yian is obviously different from them. Su Kiss doesn't play with her very much, and she doesn't have the habit of taking pictures. She feels bored after spending a while .

She ran back to find Su Kiss again. She didn't feel guilty for what she had done just now, and said to her very naturally: "Su Kiss, why don't you go elsewhere? I think the snack street over there is good."

Su kiss flicked her head with a smile.

That snack street is more than good, she saw Shu Yi'an greedy that bite a long time ago.

"Let's go!" She led her as she walked among the acacia flowers in the setting sun.

The flower language of Albizia is the meaning of harmony between husband and wife. At this moment, it seems that they have been married for a long time. Every step they take is on the journey of slowly getting old. From youth to twilight, the loved one is also long. Companion.

Shu Yian has always loved snacks, especially spicy food. The barbecue on the snack street is her must choice. She and Su Kiss sat at the dining table and ordered two cold beers. In order to take care of Su Kiss's taste, they ordered them. Less spicy and strong flavored food.

"Come on, girl, feel the happiness of the roadside stall." Shu Yian pushed the beer to Su Kiss.

The last time she ate at the roadside stall, she still remembered Su Kiss's journey from disgust to drinking beer.

Su Wen tried to take a mouthful of Soothing taste, and immediately poured a spicy sip of beer.

"It's very happy."

Although the taste is not happy, the people around you are happy.

"Since you can't eat spicy food, then don't try it hard." Shu Yian handed her a bunch of less spicy potato chips, and put some vinegar on her specially, "Take it, it's hot and sour."

"Thank you daughter-in-law."

"Who is your daughter-in-law?" Shu Yian unceremoniously took away the barbecue that had just been put into Su Kiss's hands.