Chapter 33

Shu Yian got up from the bed. She was not a very curious person. She would never waste too much time on things that she couldn't figure out. Especially this thing was just a ridiculous dream.

She turned on the flashlight, and did not continue to sleep, but quietly returned to her room to continue the code.

The latest chapter will be able to make money right away. Thinking of the upcoming income, she is not dozing off at all, as excited as she was licked.

In the setting, President Ju Ma must not only be greedy for the heroine's body, therefore, she must portray the heroine as a kind and innocent character, and make the President Ju Ma fall in love with her inner beauty.

So Shu Yian added another role to the girl and named the girl Gu Liyuan. The name sounds literary, but she is a fat lady.

Obesity is not her fault, it's just a pity that among the slender young ladies, those people are unwilling to get along with her, and at her loneliest moment, the heroine Lin Ge appeared.

When the two had just entered college, Lin Ge saw her being squeezed out, and would always take care of her everywhere. He never disliked her and regarded her as his best friend.

Shu Yian's hands of typing on the keyboard suddenly stopped, and the heroine's kindness is there, but how can she reflect her deep love and weight, and let the president and readers feel it?

Yes.

She continued to write on the computer.

But later, Gu Liyuan accidentally got into a car accident, and the hostess still insisted on her after learning the news, and would go to the hospital to take care of her whenever she was free.

President Su Ma met this scene and couldn't help being touched by her: "Only such a sweet and kind woman is worthy of me, woman, you never want to escape from my palm!"

After Shu Yian finished writing, she stretched happily. From now on, her side business is officially open. Looking at the tens of thousands of collections, it is estimated that she can make a small profit.

She took a pen from the desk and went back to Su Kiss's room gently. The reason why she asked Su Qi not to drive herself out of the room was because she wanted to cheat Su Kiss.

At this moment, she saw Su Kiss wearing earplugs in her ears, as if she was so familiar with her sleep that she couldn't hear thunder, the mischief suddenly came to her heart.

Shu Yian opened the black gel pen cap and drew her a panda eye in Su Kiss's left eye. When she was about to draw her right eye, she was suddenly caught by her wrist. With a strong pull, Shu Yian's body fell on Su kiss. Body.

Su Kiss pressed her arm to prevent her from getting up. She turned over and sat on Shu Yian's lap and snatched her gel pen.

"This is your bad habit when you sleep at night? Sleepwalking?"

Shu Yian knew that sleepwalkers shouldn't answer at this time, but she also knew that Su Kiss didn't believe in this statement, so she didn't bother to pretend to be with her, and directly quibbleed: "Yes, I sleepwalk!"

Anyway, she was told not to drive her out of the room in advance, and she would sleepwalk every night, making Su kiss so angry.

"Very good!" Su Kiss took a pen to draw circles in her eyes, Shu Yian kicked her with her leg, but she couldn't kick her at all.

"If you move around again, I'll be blinded for a while. I won't be responsible!" Su Kiss obviously didn't let her intentions go. With a single sentence, Shu Yian surrendered and closed her eyes obediently. , The sharp touch makes people panic.