Chapter 53

This person is always like this, annoying people from time to time, and will come to coax you in the end.

Actions that make people angry are naive, and actions that make people happy are clumsy.

"Let's go." Seeing that Shu Yian did not act, Su Qi had no choice but to take her hand and lead her away.

"Isn't it just a quarrel? Still ran away from home and can't go home?" She said helplessly.

[Really donated to an ancestor at home, dare not offend at all. 】

Shu Yian broke free of her, because of sitting, she had to look up at Su Kiss.

I thought that Su Kiss came to her when she knew she was wrong. After a long time, did someone have no sense of the wrong thing? Moreover, the meaning between the lines seems to be saying that she is stingy.

Shu Yian came up angrily. When Su Kiss didn't come, she was not happy, but she was not so angry. As a result, when this person came, she now hated not to tear people for a minute.

Don't talk if you can't speak! Sealing her mouth with tape and pulling her away directly is better than Su kiss still chanting in her ear.

Seeing her cold attitude, Su kiss knew that Shu Yian must still be angry, so she could only sit opposite her, taking the two elderly people as an example, "If you never go back, grandma will definitely be worried."

"So you are threatening me with grandma?"

Su kiss was noncommittal.

[Is that a question that threatens you? 】

[That's the question that if I don't say that, you won't go with me. 】

Shu Yian closed her eyes and tried her best to calm her mood. She was still quite general, and naturally she wouldn't worry the elderly because of this small matter.

"All right, go home!"

Su kiss came to pick her up because she was worried about her grandma's mood, and she followed Su kiss home because of her grandma's mood. In essence, the temporary compromise between them was not because of each other, but because of her. people.

Shu Yi'an pursed her lips, her throat was bitter. She suddenly became a little curious. If she didn't take her grandma over, would Su kiss come and look for her when something like this happened?

But she was afraid to ask this question.

Because I don't trust the people around me, I don't want to hear the disappointing answer.

The umbrella is not too big. If two people get closer, it can barely cover the rain, but Shu Yian doesn't want to get too close to her. In that distance, the rain wets half of her arm.

The driver's car stopped not far away, and she didn't take a few steps. She wanted to get into the co-pilot and avoid Su Kiss as much as possible, but one of them didn't pay attention, and was dragged by Su Kiss, and pushed her directly. seat.

Then someone straddled his legs, the door closed, and a cold voice rang, "Drive."

Shu Yian was not given a chance to go back.

Su Kiss sat beside her with a sullen face, and Shu Yian's various behaviors were obviously still not calm.

But she couldn't understand it. It was clear that everyone was quarreling together. After two hours of calming down, she had already compromised. Why did Shu Yian's anger still persist?

"Shu Yian, can't you be more generous?" When Shu Yian had a stinky face, she took the initiative to speak to her, Su Kiss assured her that this would definitely be the last time she gave in.