Chapter 74

Shu Yian realized afterwards, she turned her side and walked away, watching Lin Ge enter the house and asked her, "Goddess, have you eaten? Do you want to be together?"

Lin Ge smiled politely: "After you have eaten it, please use it slowly."

She naturally saw Su Kiss, but treated her as air and didn't even say hello.

As soon as Yogurt heard footsteps, he ran towards the door with his short legs, not afraid of life at all, but as soon as he ran over, he was kicked subconsciously by Lin Ge.

It screamed in pain, probably because it sensed that the person in front of him was threatening, and immediately ran back to Su Kiss, jumped on her lap, dropped her ears, and buried her head in her lower abdomen.

After Shu Yian closed the door, she saw this scene when she walked inside. Her cat was bullied. She was not very happy, but she expected that Lin Ge might not be deliberate, nor did she show any unhappy emotions.

"Sorry, I didn't see it just now." Lin Ge immediately apologized immediately.

Su kiss sneered.

【hypocritical! 】

From the moment Lin Ge entered the door, her gaze was locked on her, and she saw with her own eyes that Lin Ge subconsciously kicked the cat away after seeing the yogurt. This was an instinctive avoidance of her hate creatures.

However, when I saw Gui, Shu Yian liked Lin Ge far more than she did. Even if she said it, she would not be believed. Then maybe Shu Yian thought she was making troubles unreasonably. Su Kiss finally chose to remain silent and touched. The head of the yogurt comforted it, and then began to eat again without anyone else.

Shu Yian came in from behind and didn't see what happened. Now that she heard Su Kiss's heartfelt voice, she couldn't help but hesitate for a few seconds.

She sat down at the dining table calmly. If she remembers correctly, Lin Ge should like cats.

How can a person who loves cats instinctively kick the cat away?

Shu Yian couldn't figure this out.

She only felt irritable now, she didn't know what to do and what to think about.

Whenever she doubted Lin Ge, this person could always dispel her doubts, but whenever she tried to trust her completely, there was always something suspicious about her.

After living for so many years, Shu Yian did not feel that her IQ was low, but now she has the illusion of being played around.

She might, indeed, need to know more about this person.

After a while, Shu Yian said to Lin Ge who was sitting on the sofa and reading: "I kind of recognize the bed, so..."

Su Kiss gave Shu Yian a thumbs up in her heart.

[Good job! 】

Suddenly the words were interrupted by someone's heart, Shu Yian glanced at her, and continued: "Can I just stay for two days and adapt?"

Su Kiss: "..."

Lin Ge smiled slightly: "Of course it can."

The two in front of him were extremely affectionate. Even though they tried hard to make themselves the master of this house, when Shu Yian agreed to go to Lin Ge's house without hesitation, Su Kiss had already become an outsider.

She put down her chopsticks and instantly lost her appetite, begging Shu Yian to stay is not her style, but she was unwilling to let her go like this.

After thinking about it, Su Wen decided to use the cat as an excuse, "The yogurt has just arrived home, so it's not suitable for frequent changes in the environment."