Chapter 44

From what my grandma said, my mother chose the latter between Shu Muchen and her son, so the life trajectory with her and her mother has changed.

These are two parallel worlds.

So what is the relationship between yourself and the original owner of this world?

From the lines left by the original owner, she could feel that Shu Yian in this world was not happy.

This unhappiness appeared in her dreams, in her first feeling when she played the piano.

Are they one person or two people?

If it is two people, why does she have those intermittent memories? Why do you blurt out the anger that "my own life is up to my mother"? Why do you feel intimacy with people you have never met?

But if it is one person, then there should be two people in the two worlds. If she is Shu Yian in this world, how about Shu Yian in that world?

She is now stuck in a dead end, no matter how she chooses, she can't get out, and she still has things she can't figure out.

Shu Yian continued to try to find some clues in the room, but in the end it was in vain, except for the blue star design that she had dreamed of, she turned over nothing.

There are many books about science fiction in the room, all of which are about unsolved mysteries of the universe and astronomy.

Shu Yian suddenly thought that Lin Ge seemed to write books on this subject.

Without seeing the computer in the room, she turned on her mobile phone to search. When Lin Ge was chatting with others, she remembered that the book was called "Parallel World".

The prologue is this passage: "There will always be a world of you, living the life you want."

In the content of the book, she enumerated three lines, the heroines of the three worlds, according to the different choices they made, and extended three different results of life.

Shu Yian did not finish reading, but an aunt came to ask her to eat.

After she clicked on the collection, she was about to exit the page, and the mobile phone system recommended Lin Ge's second book, "The Third Dimension" very humanely.

The book page will show the publication time. Shu Yian glanced at it. He had already quit the app, but finally clicked on it again.

In the author's column, Lin Ge only wrote these two articles, and the publication time of these two articles was very close. They were both completed within half a year. She did not rest at all on the second day after finishing "Parallel World" Opened another book,

Now these two articles have been finished for a while, and the data response is quite good, but she has not continued to write the third one.

Before Shu Yian thought about things, she suddenly remembered that her grandma still gave Su kiss to take care of her. Although she had a lot of doubts, she could not explain it clearly in a while. I dropped the phone and went straight downstairs.

Su Kiss has brought grandma to the hall, and the two of them are sitting on the sofa, and the old man is smiling happily.

"Grandma!" Shu Yian walked over, wondering what they were talking about.

Regardless of Su Kiss's usual arrogant attitude, but she is very patient with the elderly, and she is also a little gentler.

"Xiao'an is here!" The old man regained his sanity at this moment and took her hand to let her sit in the middle.