Chapter 63

Shu Yian raised the corners of her lips, and there was a moment of turmoil in her heart, but for a moment, she showed a sense of calmness.

She smiled and gently pushed away Ruan Xin's palm with her index finger, and she joked, "What is so good about that incomprehensible person Su Kiss? Miss Sister, you are so good-looking, and the world of flowers is so wonderful. It's better to change your personal favorite and follow. How am I?"

As soon as this was said, everyone present was dumbfounded.

The executives of the group looked at Shu Yian with an unbelievable appearance, and were surprised how she dared to talk to Ruan Xin in this tone, while the blonde girl and Yao Yao were surprised by the attitude of Shu Yian.

Although they haven't figured out the situation, Ruan Xin probably knows that the two are in a rivalry relationship. Isn't it true that a normal person meets a mistress? Even if they have the quality, they will find a way to show the majesty of the palace, so that the foxes will retreat when they know the difficulties.

But what happened to Shu Yian?

Is she actually prying her wife's corner?

If Ruan Xin is really in the position between Shu Yian and Su Wen, Yao Yao and the blonde girl can't tell who the cheating is.

The real family of three cannot be adulterated at all.

Ruan Xin didn't get angry when he heard this. Instead, he looked at Shu Yian with admiration.

She deliberately provoked Shu Yian, wanting to see how the girl would respond, or embarrassment, or arrogance. She had thought about these attitudes, but she had never thought that Shu Yian would respond to her in such an interesting way.

Ruan Xin suddenly became interested, and cooperated with her to ask: "You can do it with you, but what qualifications do you have to let me follow you?"

Shu Yi'an was full of self-confidence and blurted out without thinking, "I am qualified to stand by your loved one."

Ruan Xin applauded her from the bottom of his heart, "It's great."

Shu Yian didn't say too much, she deliberately left the follow-up to Ruan Xin's own imagination, and the final result that came up was: She is still looking up at Su Kiss, but Shu Yian is already standing next to the person, which is equivalent to herself. Looking up at Shu Yian.

She was a clever girl who won a battle without a single soldier.

Ruan Xin patted her shoulder, her red lips lightly opened, and she narrowed her beautiful peachy eyes and exhaled softly, "You are indeed more interesting than Su kiss, and we look forward to our next meeting."

After finishing speaking, she said to the senior leaders behind: "You don't need to give it away."

Shu Yian did not look back at her, only heard the sound of high heels stepping on the ground and gradually moving away.

Both the blonde girl and Yao Yao looked at Ruan Xin's back and sighed tacitly, 【What an arrogant vixen. 】

At this moment, the blonde girl's attitude was better than before, and she even asked Shu Yian with a little sympathy, "Ms. Shu, are you okay?"

Shu Yi'an grabbed the bitterness in her eyes, then raised her head, her eyes staring, "Should I have something to do?"

Just like when she was making things difficult at Yan Ruxue's birthday banquet, it seemed that no matter what she faced, her arrogance would never subside, she would always be high, would never care about anything, would always be above the embarrassment that outsiders thought. , Hand in a perfect and amazing answer sheet.