Chapter 67

Any show of love will welcome the enthusiastic cheers of onlookers, but this time it is an exception.

The whole audience was silent, and everyone secretly observed Su Qi's face or looked at Shu Yi'an's reaction.

Shu Yian has never liked this way of confession. Although it looks romantic in the eyes of outsiders, to her, it seems to be a moral kidnapping.

If you refuse, you will be very merciless, but if you agree...

Without love, why agree?

She has always thought that Lin Ge is a very gentle person who can do everything, but the behavior this time is a bit mind-blowing, and it's not like her style.

In just a few tens of seconds, Su Qi had already drunk a few glasses of wine. For a moment, she even wanted to stand up and throw away the roses in Lin Singer.

She keeps saying that she likes Shu Yian and that she knows Shu Yian, but don't you even know that she doesn't like roses?

However, she is not qualified now.

She once thought that Shu Yian would definitely be with others one day, but the imagination was only an imagination. If it didn't really happen, she didn't feel any sense of crisis or how much she cared about Shu Yian.

Until this moment, she was completely flustered, and she realized that she was so unwilling to be with other people.

But it's too late.

She couldn't take Shu Yian away here, and couldn't stop her from pursuing her own happiness.

The only thing she can do now is to do nothing, waiting for Shu Yian's reply.

Shu Yi'an looked solemn, looked down at the person in front of him, pulled out a smile as much as possible, and took over the flower from Singer Lin.

Su Kiss's heart was raised to her throat for an instant, and just when everyone thought she would agree, she heard Shu Yian say: "Flowers are very beautiful, and you are very beautiful, so..."

She returned the flowers to Singer Lin, "Flowers match beauty. This bouquet of flowers is more suitable for you."

Su Kiss laughed very immorally, and then immediately covered her face with her hands, pretending that nothing happened.

It is undeniable that Shu Yian's way of rejecting people is quite special, and she suddenly feels better.

In the eyes of a group of people watching the lively, there was no trace of embarrassment on Lin Ge's face after being rejected. She seemed to have expected this answer long ago, smiling and holding the bouquet in her hand, still gently saying: "No matter when, as long as When you look back, I will always be behind you."

[Once the divorce is exposed, An An will definitely be ridiculed by some people. If I proactively confess to her in front of everyone, then the topic can be brought to me in the future. At least when the name Shu Yian is mentioned, they only I will think of how she rejected me, and will not mention her and Su kiss again. 】

[This is probably the only thing I can protect her. 】

At this moment, upon hearing such words, Shu Yian suddenly wanted to dig a hole in.

Lin Ge treated her wholeheartedly, but she just complained a little bit about her. Not only that, she even imagined whether Lin Ge who suddenly performed such abnormal behavior would have the ability to lie, and would she have been before The perfection of is all pretended, but at this moment, the most original side is accidentally revealed...

Shu Yian's throat seemed to be blocked by something. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't say a word. Only the flushed cheeks and earlobes showed her shame.