Chapter 23

The morning light is faint, and it is a new day.

Today is Yan Ruxue's birthday banquet. Because of Su Kiss's work issues, the formal banquet is held in the evening, but this does not prevent her little sisters from coming over to chat with her earlier.

Su Kiss University went to study abroad, and Yan Ruxue naturally followed. She was one year younger than Su Kiss, and naturally came back a year later. Not long after returning home, her little sisters were passionate about her. Very much.

Yan Ruxue has a good personality and has many friends. When a few people gather together, you can talk to me, and soon the topic will come to a point where the girls are most concerned about.

--relationship issue!

When it comes to feelings, Su kiss is an essential key figure.

Su Kiss was always lonely and no one could approach her. Except for Yan Ruxue, they thought at the time that although the two of them didn't talk about it, they were still emotionally certain. But a Shu Yian was inserted.

"Shu Yian." The blond-haired girl was obviously mocking when she mentioned her name, "Xiaoxue, I didn't turn to you because I was a friend of you. If this is the past, Shu Yian is indeed comparable to what you have. , But now..."

She didn't finish her words, and the rest of the girls laughed together.

When he saw it, he didn't quite understand, "How do you say this?"

The blonde-haired girl continued to scorn and said: "This person's brain got into the water, and then became silly. You don't know how extraordinary she did it, so let's not talk about it with a good friend before, and fell out with her family. Besides, she is so stupid that she can't even play the piano anymore."

"Isn't it?" answered another girl in a purple dress. "I used to have a reputation as a piano genius, but now I can only become a laughingstock. Oh, yes, I still have her video here. , I will show it to you."

The girl said, took out her mobile phone, and the rest of the girls also looked over to watch the excitement.

This video was recorded on Shu Yian's birthday. Everyone seems to have an unwritten rule. If there is a family's children who are good at something, everyone will surely make her perform on the spot. Shu Yian was no exception that day, when she was driven off the shelves by ducks. Everyone is waiting for her to play the piano.

In the video, Shu Yian was obviously panicked. She pressed a few syllables with trembling fingers. There was neither coherence nor rhythm. Everyone thought she was tuning and didn't say anything, but when Shu Yian was frightened Khan, when they fled at the banquet, they knew that this genius no longer knew how to play the piano.

Although the Shu family made an excuse to say that she was injured in her hand, everyone knew that this genius had fallen, and it was fine after this matter, but who knew that Shu Yian had engaged in an act of harassment. Nan Da must marry Su Kiss.

"I don't know how Ms. Su hates her!" The girls laughed, and their tone quickly turned into disgust.

Yan Ruxue watched the video quietly from beginning to end. She didn't interfere with their conversation, but she didn't stop it either.

She didn't like talking about others behind her back, but she wouldn't offend someone for Shu Yian. She didn't speak until they mentioned that Su Kiss disliked Shu Yian, "I saw them last time. My sister liked Miss Shu very much."

"Like it?" Someone laughed again, "Xiaoxue, are you deceived? As everyone knows, it's too late for Su kiss to hide from her, so you actually say you like it?"