Chapter 92

The long night was long and quiet. Compared with the surrounding darkness, the two under the dim light seemed incompatible with the surrounding environment.

The stranger didn't seem to have any intention of answering her question, Su Kiss didn't force her, she just shifted her gaze at will, and her gaze fell on the computer screen emitting light.

In a blank document, a few big words were written on it.

--"Shu Yian, don't believe her, she is lying!"

Su Kiss didn't know who the liar she was referring to was, but now it is clear that Shu Yian knew the existence of this personality, and the two were still communicating in some way.

"Su kiss." After a long period of silence, the girl sitting next to the computer suddenly opened her mouth, with a certain degree of hope and uncertainty in her voice, "Can I trust you?"

Su Kiss found a place where she could be easily observed, with her back against the wall, and looked at her with her arms around her chest, "Didn't you already have the answer before asking this question?"

Yes......

Shu Yian looked down.

Of course there is already an answer!

After all, she is the character in her pen. She knows the character best. To a certain extent, Su Kiss is more trustworthy than Shu Yian.

After all, one is the protagonist in the book, who has an absolute innocence and overall view, and the other is a character created by her selfish desire in unwillingness to reality.

She couldn't learn piano when she was a child, so she wrote about Shu Yian, a talented piano genius in the book.

She had an ordinary family and hated her father since she was a child, so she arranged for Shu Yian to be a daughter of a daughter, and made up for the regrets of her mother's love.

She gave Shu Yian in this world everything she wanted. Naturally, she didn't ask her if she really wanted it. After all, who would have expected that a book could really generate a world by itself?

Such Shu Yian, everything is fine.

The only bad thing is the uncertainty hidden in the character.

After all, it was a product of selfishness, and she couldn't guarantee whether that person would have his own selfish desires.

Prior to this, she had absolutely trusted Shu Yian, but just yesterday, when Shu Yian was talking with Gu Liyuan, she suddenly saw her human nature and made her suspicious of this person.

Will someone really give up everything they already have for someone they don't know each other, just to fulfill the wishes of others?

She was not sure.

But she has nothing to do.

The only thing she can do now is to passively accept Shu Yian's final answer, but such passiveness is completely meaningless. It is like a prisoner in a cell who can only rely on others for life or death. A sentence.

She always wants to fight for herself.

Before that, she trusted Shu Yian and left everything to Shu Yian's decision, but now it is different. Once the seeds of doubt are planted in people's hearts, it will become more intense.

She needs to give herself another retreat, even if she is not sure whether Su Kiss will really help, but multiple opportunities are better than none.

The girl's eyes suddenly became resolute, and she looked at Su Kiss with solemn expression, "What I want to say next may be a little weird, but it is all facts."