Chapter 38

"Hey!" It is reasonable to say that when you get on the phone, you always have to bring a name, but this "mother" Shu Yian is unspeakable. Although she uses the body of the original owner, she has no relationship with her family. relationship.

Shu Yian could only answer the call with a slightly relaxed tone.

"Xiao Shu, your mother asked you to go home for dinner on Saturday." The person who spoke to the other side was a male voice with a strong voice, not sure if it was her father or family relatives.

"I got it." Shu Yi'an was anxious and looked at the time on the computer. Today is Thursday. In other words, one day later, she will go back to see her unfamiliar "family". .

"Hmm!" The male voice seemed to have nothing to say to her, and hung up the phone when he got a reply.

Shu Yian put the phone on the desk, pinching his eyebrows in annoyance.

She is really not good at dealing with interpersonal relationships. So, from her personal point of view, she is reluctant to meet the parents of the original owner. After all, she has nothing to do with herself. What she calls then and how she gets along are all things to her. Difficult.

But when she thought of the original owner's own happy family, it was completely ruined by the previous host, and she always felt that she could not occupy other people's bodies for nothing, not to mention how to repair the relationship, but at least not let it become Worse.

Otherwise, if the person really comes back in the future, facing this mess, they will definitely want to kill them.

"Do you have time on Saturday?" Shu Yian raised her head and looked at Su Kiss.

With many familiar people by her side, she can always feel more at ease.

"No!" Su Qi replied without looking up.

[Even if I have time, I have to say no. 】

[Shu Yian will ask me this question, it must be nothing good, so I have to hang her, otherwise she will not cherish what is too easy to get. 】

Shu Yian: "..."

"Then if you are really busy, can I apply for my goddess?"

"No!" Su kiss panicked, and refused her without discussing it.

"If you have something to do, just find me, it's not good to find outsiders!"

"But you are busy!" Shu Yian did not reveal her, she herself was pretending to be there with Su Kiss.

Besides, she went back to Shu's house and brought Su Kiss. ​​It was justified. What the **** was it to bring Lin Ge?

Su Kiss paddled the mouse pretendingly, and lied to explain: "There was a transnational conference on Saturday, but that's okay. If you really have something, I can change it to Sunday."

"That means you are not busy on Saturday, right?" Ask again, Shu Yian feels safe.

"Hmm! What's the matter with you?"

Shu Yian smiled at her hippiely: "It's nothing, I just want to treat you to a meal!"

She didn't mention eating. Whenever she mentioned eating, Su kiss became nauseous, "As long as you don't eat instant noodles for me in the future, I thank you."

"That won't work!" Shu Yian pointed her index finger at her, "You obviously let me take care of the three meals a day. I believe in my words and I must take good care of you."

"Have you ever seen someone taking instant noodles to take care of someone?"

Shu Yian was righteous, "I've seen it, I am!"