Chapter 47

"Wake up." When Shu Yian went downstairs, the table was just set up on the table, and her mother's attitude was neither lukewarm nor cold.

"Good morning!" Shu Yian greeted her, looking at the woman in front of her, a little at a loss.

This person is her mother, but after crossing a world, she has no joy in her reunion after a long absence.

She had forgotten the warmth of the past, and in her memory now, only this person was the only one who suppressed her severely.

She was conflicted.

On the one hand, she resisted this woman a little, on the other hand, she felt that she was her own mother and wanted to try to get close to this woman.

In the end, she mustered up the courage and took the initiative to get into a relationship with her.

Before the word "Mom" was yelled out, Lin Qinghan looked at her but spoke first, "Are you going to kiss Su back today?"

"I'm not sure yet. I have to ask her if she has a job for a while." If it was changed to yesterday, Shu Yian would definitely answer "Yes" because this place makes her feel uncomfortable and the people here make her feel stressed.

But now, she couldn't answer like that. After all, it was her own mother. Even if she was not comfortable in her heart, this blood relationship still made her want to be closer to her.

She couldn't make up her mind in leaving and leaving the two opposite answers, but in the end she could only decide to go with the flow and give Su Kiss the final choice.

If Su Kiss has time, they will stay together. If Su Kiss has no time, she will leave with her.

"You are not married now, and staying in someone else's house has always been a bad influence, or just move back."

[In this way, I can also urge you to practice piano. 】

Shu Yian's thoughts of wanting to be intimate with her instantly disappeared, and she concealed her deeply, not daring to show any more.

The relationship between them is very good, and they can have a certain amount of space for each other. At the very least, the current mother can no longer control her everywhere, at best she can only give tactful suggestions.

She suddenly remembered that dream, of Shu Yian in that world. That person so hoped that her parents could support her in practicing piano. It stands to reason that she should be lucky now, but her parents' support was too much, but she didn't realize it. , Tied her invisible shackles.

Shu Yian smiled, somewhat self-deprecating, "My previous reputation was not very good, but now it has finally stabilized. Everyone has accepted the relationship between me and Su Kiss. ​​If I move back again, I will inevitably arouse criticism. ,just forget it."

She refused with euphemistic yet plausible language, and Lin Qinghan had nothing to say this time.

They were originally a pair of mother and daughter, the closest people in the world, but at this moment, getting along is not even as natural as ordinary friends. After the two had spoken, they just stuck together and the atmosphere dropped to freezing point.

Father Shu sat on the side, not daring to say a word, just bowed his head in silence, pretending to read the newspaper, but his mind was focused on the conversation between the mother and daughter.

Last night, he and Lin Qinghan also talked about Shu Yian for a long time. Although the results of the initial trial were not satisfactory, from the following Shu Yian's behavior, it is indeed like Xiaoan before.