Chapter 61

When Shu Yian returned to the room holding the watermelon, the things on the table had been looted, and she knew who the culprit was without even thinking about it.

"Su, kiss!!!" Putting the watermelon on the table, Shu Yian clenched his fists, completely uncontrollably trying to punch someone.

Isn't it over?

Just drive her out like crazy. This is addicted to wrongdoing, not even eating dinner for her?

She and Su kiss have such a big grudge?

She rushed out the door angrily, but was stunned for a moment when she saw the room door closed on all sides.

Which room does the mentally retarded live in?

Forget it, she doesn't want to knock on the door like a madman, but she will move out tomorrow, and the two will stay together forever.

Shu Yian closed the door with a bang again, took a few mouthfuls of melons, defeated the fire in his heart, then connected to the computer and started drawing comics on the hand-drawn board.

Compared with the previous ones, the evaluation of these two works can be said to be very different.

One is almost a curse, and the other, because of its fresh and healing style, has received a lot of praise. Moreover, she also has a different direction in the type of work, which is torturing her mind and body, while the comics are sweet and favored.

Facts have proved that the latter is much more popular than the former.

The comics can't be updated every day like that. After working for a few hours, I just finished drawing two pictures.

Shu Yian yawned. It was two o'clock in the morning. Although she was not too sleepy, she had to go to wash and rest after she adjusted the alarm clock because she was still busy tomorrow.

When the ringtone was tuned at 7:30 in the morning, she could have no longer had to wake up so early, but Shu Yian was anxious to deal with things here, and wanted to finish her work sooner and move to another residence.

Unfortunately, as soon as she opened the door, Su Kiss, who was opposite, also opened the door.

The moment Shu Yian saw her, she fully understood the meaning of Yuanjia Luzhai.

Su Kiss was obviously a little surprised when she saw her, but she quickly turned her face away.

[Ignore her, never talk to her! 】

[A woman who is a superfluous woman is not worthy to be forgiven! 】

Shu Yian: "..."

Okay, so cute is just so cute, what else can she do if others have to think so?

Explaining to such a suspicious person is a waste of time. Her time is precious, and she doesn't want to waste it on Su Kiss now.

I wanted to have breakfast in the hotel before leaving, but when Su Wen was sitting in the lobby, Shu Yian was unwilling to stay for another minute, walked out the door directly, bought two buns in the breakfast shop, and rushed to the real estate center.

The one who knows the most about the surrounding housing estates must be the real estate agency.

Shu Yian walked in and asked in the name of renting a house, "Hello, I want to see a house a little closer to here."

A young girl in a small suit and ponytail came to receive her, "What are your price requirements?"

"The price is not required. The main thing is that you have to be close here, and you can't drive more than one and a half hours."