Chapter 6 - Faithful Ally

Heyo! I'd like to add a small note before the chapter starts. Just wanted to thank you so much for 300+ reads! Last time I updated was on 200 and I am so shocked! I may have said this a lot of times but I really appreciate the time you spent to read my story. Also huge shoutout to HaloMaiden s works for literally being my inspo to write here. And wanted to thank her for also supporting my story. SO make sure to check out her amazing works as well! Anyways! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

---

Fujin was at the Sky Temple, meditating. His eyes closed with his hands together, hearing and feeling the small breeze passing through his body. It was his way of 'recharhing' his energy for the chaos that was and is awaiting him. He takes a deep breath before opening his eyes and lowering his hands close to his torso; slowly separating them.

He heard from behind him a striking sound and a few seconds later were followed by laughing...familiar laughing.

He stood up and bowed. Raiden then walked in front of him.

"Fujin, I am glad to see you here."

"Your visit is quite sudden. Is everything okay?" Fujin asked. Raiden slightly nodded his head.

"There is someone who yearned to see you." Raiden took a step aside, making the view crystal clear for Fujin to face his old friend.

Bo' Rai Cho.

"Bo' Rai Cho." Fujin smiled slightly as he walked towards him. He felt relieved to finally see him healthy and safe.

"Your excitement is showing, Fujin. Raiden won't like that." Bo' Rai Cho joked and Raiden dropped a gentle smile before crossing his arms.

"I am, because I finally get the chance to face you after so long alive and well. What brings you here?" Fujin asked. Raiden and Bo' Rai Cho looked at each other before sending their eyes back to Fujin.

"I'm back after I heard about everything that is going on around here. So I felt that a little help from.me was needed."

Fujin took a deep breath. "Indeed your help is definitely needed." He then proceed to walk a bit away from them, facing the skies. "I am afraid that a war is awaiting.." Fujin paused and turned to face Raiden and Bo' Rai Cho. "We have to be guarded and wary."

"I understand your defensive mode, Fujin. As I said before, I am here to help." Bo' Rai Cho stepped in, supporting his arm on Fujin's shoulder. "We have Cetrion and Shao Kahn, following our path. We should try our best to erase our prints before they take over. That's why I am here."

"Shao Kahn, might be Cetrion's new pawn. History might repeat itself like previously. Like you said brother- staying guarded is all we can do at the moment." Raiden completed.