I've got a secret

The announcers would tell you wrong that Hannah Montana is a 14 year old girl, but she's only 13 she won't be 14 for a little while. There's a whole episode about it. Now normally I'd probably take a whole chapter, or a majority of said chapter to talk about what will be going on here. But you all know the story, at least depending on how old the scale of my readers are. And where you lay on the Miley/Hannah thing.

That being said, in that following morning that would happen I'd be moving in to the Stewart household. With my cousins Miley and older brother Jackson, with my uncle, and joining them on the white sandy beaches of Malibu Cali. Away from our hometown. Away from the place we used to call home.

The family knows Miley's secret, but they don't know mine at least not yet. I've always had this dream of being famous for acting and singing, but having a double life makes it more durable. I can't imagine what life would be like if I was famous for being myself. Sabrina Allison may not be as famous as her beloved cousin in disguise, but just enough to be her opening act. After tonight everything will go back to "normal."

But after all this is the life ;)

And you know we're gonna have the best of both worlds ;)

 It was the next day, they had just announced that Hannah had a sold out concert for L.A. and was having a dress fitting in the living room, while her brother was on the phone telling the poor girl on the other end how well he knew Hannah and that he had great tickets for the concert.

Everything was all sunshine and butterflies and rainbows until Hannah's biggest fan and Miley's best friend who has no idea that she's one in the same called her and told her that she was on her way over. And she ripped the wing off throwing it to her dad, and her brother handing her a jacket, as he also then kicks away previous sewing basket. reminding said little sister that since Lilly is her best friend she'd have to tell her about being Hannah sooner or later, and looks like now its gonna have to be later while they prepared for her arrival.

Lilly came skateboarding in excited about getting two tickets for Hannah Montana and was even excited for the opening act. She was whooping and wooing and Miley was screaming on the inside. That reminds me, thank you Lilly for your excitement cause I hope the rest of that excitement will be saved for when your new sister comes home.

New sister? Lilly asks. Yeah Lilly I told you, my cousin Farrah is moving in with us starting today due to her family situation. You'd know if you saw her, I've shown you pictures of her from when we were younger, we grew up together, we were the best of friends, I haven't seen her in like 4 years though. She's a year younger than us, so she's only like 12. Almost 13. We were born like a year and 6 months apart.

She's enrolled to go to our school starting like tomorrow. Remember that's why we had to like reorganize my whole room, and closet space. T: And why I had to go through and add more space in the Hannah closet. Yeah, it will be a ton of fun it will be like sharing a room with a roommate.

Half an hour later

Mile? I (outfit 12) call coming in to the house. Jackson? I ask again. I (OC) look around. When I hear a happy squeal come down the stairs. Miley? I squeal with happiness. Farrah (hairstyle purple and blue)she calls running to give me a great big hug. Look how much you've grown girl. Yeah, ok ouch! Try a little louder, don't think the dogs all the way in Pasadena heard that high pitched noise. After sharing a hug with my favorite girl cousin, and let's face it probably really only girl cousin. I run and hug Jackson. Jackson, hi it's so good to see you again. He full heartily wraps his arms around me genuinely happy to see me.