What happened to the fake

Hannah was in front of the camera practicing for a commercial. She had a bottle in her hands. She had a big smile on her on her face and told people that her time was now and how her perfume was "oh wow." She uncapped it like it was essential oil and made a circle with it. She said people had to complete the circle while people dressed in red rolled around behind her like a tumbleweed. Lilly and I (outfit 84) watch from behind as she rehearses. She continues to say she's never smelled anything like it before. As she sniffs it putting it up to her nose. And then she caps it. Ok where's the director? She asks. Hannah's ready to smell up the place. Let me smell let me smell. Lilly comes over. As Hannah uncaps it again. It's light it's subtle. It's water we tell her in sync as I cross my arms lifting an eyebrow. It is just water right? Yeah she confirms. What a rip off. Lilly pouts.

Lola Sabrina is right this is just a prop the real one will be here any sec. But what if it smells bad? What are you gonna do? Why would perfume smell bad? Well what if it smells like something you can't stand I feel like I'm gonna puke when I smell cheery. The point is it's completely under wraps not even I've smelt it yet. She tells us. Then how do you know it's any good? Lola asks. Lola whose side are you on? Yours of course but Sabrina is right. But also it has to be good because it's $50 a bottle. And it completes the circle she says waving it around as the tumbleweed people come back. Oh there's my gorgeous little star. The woman in charge says but she's the same one that did the billboard with the zit so I can only assume things are not going to go well. I am going to make you look fantastic she says bypassing Hannah and going over to the real bottle of perfume.

When Hannah feels insulted the director lady frowns and tells herself *ug* here we go again. Hannah hi didn't see you there. Even though she pretty much walked right through her when Hannah tried to greet her. If she wanted to sell the perfume and not have Hannah there it didn't need to be Hannah Montana perfume. It could've been dog perfume for all that mattered as long as she sold her $50 bottles of perfume. When I found out we were gonna be working together again all I could say was..... She paused and chose her words carefully.... Yee haw. She exclaimed. Aw Liza you haven't changed a bit Hannah smiled back. While with fake smiles they both greeted each other. Liza was happy about that because that meant her eyelifts were working because girl let me tell you she did not look good for her age. So where's that handsome cowboy daddy of yours? He came up behind us but only the 3 of us saw him. He was on the phone with someone and then he walked away. He's in the bathroom in Europe. Hannah lied while I covered my mouth to keep back my giggling.

So what do you say we take that little bottle out and work some liquid magic and shoot ourselves a commercial? Hannah asked her. Eager to get it over with. But once she got the real thing and they started the next take and she smelled it when she did she was disgusted. She started gagging. Oh wow! She exclaimed. When Liza called cut and she started giving Hannah tips on advertisement it was obvious she didn't like what she saw. Right that's why you're the director. Hannah sickingly sweetly smiled back at her as she didn't want to fight with her about it. And when she excused herself they both dropped their fake smiles and became annoyed. Lola Sabrina what am I gonna do this stuff smells horrible?! I hate to say I told you so I sucked in a breath. As Lola and I both leaned in to smell it. I like it. Lola says. Me to it smells kind like raspberries. Raspberries that's it that's what's making me sick. Hannah pointed out. Oh no Hannah I'm so sorry. I frowned back at her. What's wrong with raspberries? Lola asked us.

Miley flashed back to pie eating contest where she won and she used to like raspberries but then she threw it all up. She had eaten 5 raspberry pies in 10 mins a whole new record. He eyes sparkled with joy. It was no wonder she threw up she ate a lot of pie. And it didn't help that she was singing and dancing after winning. And then she was being awarded and she got nervous. Uh oh little Miley exclaimed. I've got a funny coming out of my tummy she announced before throwing up everywhere. She said even the smell of raspberries makes her sick now. Lola said she should use the fake one. After all it was only filled with water. Hannah felt that was the perfect idea and so the next cut they did she did with the water with no problems. And it was great. Liza picked up the perfume and thought it was fantastic. And Miley was glad she never had to smell it again and was done with the commercial. But then got whiff of Lilly and noticed she had some of it on. I like it. It doesn't matter you can't wear it. I won't wear it around you. Lilly promised.