Sometimes a friend is more important than a party

Miley was backstage for one of her concerts in her Hannah form. When her friend Tracy came over she had a one person entourage with her and they had warned her there had been some weirdo in her dressing room sticking her tongue in the chocolate fountain.

Lily came out with chocolate all over her face eating a chocolate strawberry. She told Tracy that her name was Lola. And then Hannah asked them if they were gonna hang out backstage, but then Lola said it would be great cause they could hang out together. And they didn't want to do that.

When they left thinking Lola was a loser and wanted nothing to do with her, she thought they seemed nice and wanted to go after them. But Hannah told her to stay right where she was and pretend her feet were nailed to the floor because she was her good luck charm. And maybe you know my sister will come out and hang out with you.

Yeah, where is she? She's not really a big fan of Tracy. And honestly sometimes neither am I. I need to go on stage, you stand right there nailed to the floor don't move. After Lily said she wouldn't she saw a celebrity walk by and chased after them, leaving Miley to go on stage to start her concert.

The next day (outfit 27) we were at home and Miley was dramatically *sighing* next to her dad. She had been upset that Lily had been so embarrassing last night and told him everything she did. But her dad reminded her that it was her first time standing backstage and that she'd get used to it. After one phone call Jackson told us that Lily was coming in, and when she did I'd came down the stairs and Miley opened the door to let her in.

I almost wanted to go back up to my room when Lily wouldn't stop talking and saying how much fun she'd had last night. And then Jackson teased Miley about it. I would've gone back up, but my sister pulled me back down. As she begged me to stay. Then Tracy called on the Hannah phone and told Hannah she was inviting her and Sabrina to Kelly's birthday bash. And Lily was so excited that she was gonna get to go to a real Hollywood party, especially after she made Miley ask her if she could bring anyone with her.

Miley had promised Tracy that once she got to know Lola she'd see just how much fun she was. Too bad there's not some kind magic spell to turn someone embarrassing into someone cool. Yeah, too bad. Miley and my uncle agreed wishing they had a spell like that too. Meanwhile on the beach Jackson, Oliver and Rico were watching this pretty girl from a far and Oliver thought she was looking at him, and Jackson said she was looking at him and that it only looked like she was looking at Oliver because Oliver was standing right next to him.

But after leaving he walked to up her and begged her to pretend she liked him, but she said she didn't have to pretend cause she thought he was so cute and then grabbed at his face like a little kid, and then saw she had embarrassed him and asked to make it up to him by giving him candy. Then Jackson it was his turn and that when he waked up to her he asked her to pretend she liked him too, but she said she didn't need to pretend that she did like him, especially his hair.

She then revealed she was a makeup/hair student and needed someone to practice her skills on, and Jackson was gonna let her. After he thought he proved Rico wrong Rico said oh you got me, Jackson turned his back, and Rico turned to the girl and whispered and I got you (about Jackson) since things had worked out as planned.

But after she came over and did his hair, it looked like a Beatles hairstyle and was bright red, she was so upset and he was so forgiving and understanding and that she had pretended like her parents had warned her that she'd be bad at this and that's when Jackson said he'd give her another chance because he was sure it could be fixed.

She was happy to hear this, said she was gonna go practice her skills on her dog again tonight and come back tomorrow. But later that night (outfit 20)when Miley and I were all ready to go.... Hey Mile ready to go? I'd asked her, but she looked at me with a frown and then opened the door to let Lily in who was dressed in her Lola outfit ready to hit the party.

I was hoping she would tell Lily the truth, but after saying she was going to be honest with her she changed her mind and told her that the party had been canceled, and I crossed my arms in disappointment and lifted an eyebrow, she turned over her shoulder and mouthed to me.... "I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes at her as she turned back to Lily who was really disappointed as well but for the reason Miley had told her.

But once we got there she felt guilty and had called her dad to come pick us up, and then Tracy came out saying she was looking all over for us, but we said we were leaving because we weren't in the party mood, and I really hadn't wanted to be there in the first place. After Tracy left, Lily called and asked her what she was up to, Miley lied again and said she was studying.

The music in the background was very loud and she yelled about Jackson playing his music too loud. And then there was a camera in her face and we knew that if those pictures got out Lily would be devastated that Miley had lied to her, and that I backed her up. She said that her dad had just ordered a pizza and had asked us if we wanted extra cheese.

After hanging up with Lily Miley asked the guy that took the picture to be a good guy and not print that picture, but that's kind of paparazzi's job, they're not good people and had jobs of their own to do. And since he wasn't gonna let her get the picture back or delete it she jumped on his back instead, trying to grab the camera, and I wanted no in this, and my jaw was dropped watching this unfold in front of me.

In the morning that followed, Jackson had a blue Mohawk and Miley and had gotten rid of all the newspapers between our house and her house including her house and her house. And then we walked in to find Jackson and his blue hair. Hey, love the color but that style just doesn't suit you. I told him.

When Jackson mentioned Miley's wild ride on the newspaper he was holding she told him that she was gonna do whatever she had to, to make sure that Lily never found out that we went to that party. And then proceeded to stuff them into the couch and then Lily arrived Miley told Lily they were gonna go to the mall, and then Jackson said newspaper and then we turned to head to the beach.

But the mall has cute clothes. Lily defended. But the beach has cute boys Miley corrected. And away we went, well you two can go busy yourself looking for cute boys, me on the other hand am 12 and going to go surfing instead. Look at you are you sure you used to be a country girl? Yes Mile and I still am. You can take the girl out of the country side but you can't take the country side out of the girl you know that better than anyone.

But while we were trying to avoid the papers, Oliver had one in his hand and we made sure to keep him distracted and then we pulled Lily over to the bar and got rid of all the newspapers there. We distracted Lily again by taking her to go look for sea glass, and at home the girl that was practicing hair on Jackson this time he was bald.

But Jackson was still quick to forgive her, and even told her that when it grew back she could try again, and she was very surprised that he'd let her do that. And he said sure that it wasn't like she'd done it on purpose after all. She came clean and said that Rico had paid her to do it, but that she wouldn't had if she had known he was gonna be so nice and wished that there was something she could do to get him back.

At the bar, where Jackson worked that Rico was in charge of the girl showed up to give Rico a haircut and Jackson had a beanie covering his head and she gave him the razor and let him shave his boss's head. Keep in mind Rico is probably only like 10 or younger, and actually you remember Jerry in Kickin' it that's his brother, just thought I'd mention that.

We came back to the house still trying to hide the truth from Lily even though I wanted no part in any of it. And then the Hannah phone rang and Lily answered it pretending to be Lola and she had apologized that the party had been canceled but then Kelly said it wasn't and Lily was really confused. She got off the phone and we told her everything how it wasn't us that didn't want her there, it was Tracy.

And when she asked if Miley had told her how cool she was, but Miley said not exactly, I corrected her and said she tried to tell her. And that Lily didn't need Tracy as her friend because she had us and that I had wanted her to tell Lily the truth from the beginning and didn't even want to go to the party that night anyways, and she told her she had planed to tell her the truth from the beginning but hadn't wanted to hurt her feelings and then ended up coming clean anyways.

When she found the newspaper we came clean about that too, and told her how we left because it was no fun without her and that it would never happen again, and it hadn't the next party we went to we told Tracy that Lola was part of the deal and that she and Hannah were a package deal. No matter how uncool Tracy thought Lola was because Lily was Miley's best friend.

The guard at the door had been crying when she stood up for her friend and then they both acted like dorks when they saw a cute guy and I went in after them to make sure that this time my sister didn't get herself into trouble and at the surf shack Jackson and Rico were both bald and called a truce, just to end the day with spraying Ketchup and Mustard at each other.