Get your gum out of my face!

Miley and I were at a concert, doing the concert that is. Now that I not only live with Miley, and am now her legal sister, I always do the opening for her, that is until I'm famous enough to do my own full concert, and my fan base grows everyday.

Miley had just finished 

 and when the concert was over we all got into the limo, it was myself and Miley and now our dad, and Lilly and she now had a secret I.D. named Lola, because to her without her own nickname Lilly was just a hop and a skip to Miley, no one really knew me yet, but that didn't mean that I wanted my secret to be out too.

Before we could pull away our biggest fan Oliver came to try to stop us from leaving. He kept saying how he was gonna be the Mr. Hannah Montana and that even though he wasn't crazy in love with me right now he could be if I wanted him too then he wouldn't have choose between us.

As sweet as Oliver was, he's still the obnoxious crazed obsessed fan that drives us both crazy. I haven't known Oliver personally for very long, but Sabrina has known Oliver probably just as long as Hannah has. I'd been opening for her for like ever, and to think that at the time Hannah and Sabrina were just the best of friends and that's how she got to be the opening act, but now that she knew we were family.... Our lives just got a heck of a lot easier on the both of us.

We were trying to leave as Oliver got closer and closer cutting through the crowd like a weedwhacker as Miley was telling us about how last week Oliver had tried to sneak into her dressing room last week, and tried to get into mine had my windows not had been bolted shut. She went on to say that he tried jumping on stage the week before, and that the week before that tried sneaking backstage.

I said that he'd gone and tossed a bunch of roses up on stage for me the time that he tried climbing on the stage when Hannah came on right after me, and that just before I'd gone on stage I had bumped into him literally trying to make my way on to the stage from backstage. Miley continued by saying that just when we thought he couldn't get anymore obsessed he goes and takes it up a notch.

When Oliver sticks his hand into the limo and asks us to kiss his hand, Miley takes the dog that Lilly had named Thor and makes him kiss Oliver, and he promises he'd never wash it again. When he says that she kisses like an animal I reach over and smack his hand away, but he says he likes his girls feisty.

When the driver steps on it leaving Oliver behind Miley is upset that she thinks that he'll never give up. Yeah, and even if he does, that means he'll just jump to me and have me all to himself. We'll you better hope he does Lilly warns us, because if he doesn't and he finds out either of our secrets he won't just be in love with one of us, but with all versions of us and never let us go.

And just after dad says he thinks at some point Oliver will stop chasing someone who won't chase him back, I tell Lilly to role down the window that it was getting stuffy and hot in here, and that I needed some air, but riding up next to us is Oliver on his bike and he throws flowers into the car at us. Now where have I seen this before? I groan picking pedals off of us.

The next day, Oliver is still going on and on and bragging about how Hannah had kissed his hand, and Lilly, Miley and I (outfit 57) had gone down to the beach to see this whole disaster going on. But when Lilly wanted to go get her tan on, Miley and I just stood there looking at Oliver like he was a sweet little lost puppy. Look at 'im Lilly Oliver is never gonna quit or give up on either one of us. But we have to end this Mile, we can't both just end up beginning Mrs. and Mrs. Oken.

Oliver is sweet, but we don't want our friendship to end up being weird. And I Farrah barley have one with him to begin with, but as Sabrina she really just smiles and nods and hopes he'll take a hint and go away. Until I realize he won't and then find some kind excuse to walk away. Oliver mentions that he was going to our joined CD signing and was gonna look into our eyes and tell us in my own words a very sweet, but obsessed love poem.

Oh no Mile, the CD signing he's right. What are we gonna do? If he stares into either pair of our eyes and figures out one of us is us then he'll put the pieces together and figure out the other one. We can't let that happen. Oliver is kind of like the little brother that you just can't live without. That most days you just wanna love to pieces until his head pops off or beat the snot out of until he's black and blue until you turn back around and love him all over again. But unfortunately, I haven't been friends with Oliver long enough to even love him like a beloved sibling that you eventually learn to love and be ok with and can't imagine what life would be like without him, because I just don't really know him that well yet.

Don't forget I'm still new. No worries, but like you said just learn to love him like I learned to love my brother's hamster and the good news is, is that if Oliver dies you don't have to burry him in the backyard. Lilly, do you hear the ideas before you talk or is it more like a loud roaring noise? Miley asks her.

When some kid comes over and sticks his gum on Oliver's hand he freaks out about it, and doesn't want to look at or touch it, or come with in feet of it because of a time when he was a baby and his aunt was chewing gum over him, and it fell onto him. He's hated gum ever since. While us girls go surfin' dad is at home playing his guitar when Jackson comes in to tell him some very good news that he had gone and bought himself his very own brand new car.

Dad was really proud of him that he bought his own what to him would be a new car, but was really a very old 15 years old very used car with many different stains and smells that you weren't gonna be able to get rid of. But when his friend Cooper comes over to check out the car he's in horror the car was beautiful except he'd bought a chick car.

He turned to dad and hoped he'd tell him that Cooper was wrong, but the car said it all with it's horn noises that said girl car written all over it. After Miley and I were done with our CD signing we undid our wigs once we were in the limo and we were glad that even when Oliver looked into our eyes he had no clue either one of us was us. Until we had to be quick with the cover up cause Oliver was on top of the limo poking his head down into the limo trying to talk with either one of us. That we shouldn't be scared because it was just Oliver.

She lied and told her that she had a boyfriend, and that Sabrina isn't old enough to date yet. But he was confused why she kissed him, but then she said she hadn't that really the dog did, and to prove it I picked the dog up and Thor licked his face. And just as he was starting to give up because of that and because she just wasn't interested, she told him that he was very sweet and that had she not had a boyfriend and if I were a couple years older.... He thought that, that meant he'd get a shot with us anyways and was never gonna stop loving us and wait for us forever.

Aw girl we were so close, I told her. You know what that boy needs? Dad asked us. A real girlfriend I finished. Dad Farr's that is the.... Smartest thing I've ever anyone in this family say. At school the following day (outfit 49) Miley and I were trying to set Oliver up with a real girlfriend, but he didn't want anyone but either or both of us, which was a very big problem.

Damn that boy has no clue when to quit and to think we could've gotten rid of him last night when we had the chance had she stopped at I'm not interested and I've got a boyfriend already and at the and Sabrina isn't old enough to date but then again she shouldn't be dating yet either, she's only 13. I didn't plan on dating to I was 17 or 18 at the end of high school come my Junior or Senior year.

When we offer up Lilly or to Miley after Lilly then myself, that she thinks Lilly and Oliver would make a good couple and to all of our relief none of us wanted to date friends because it would ruin any friendship we had already and we didn't want that to happen. Oliver then claims that Sabrina and Hannah and Farrah and Miley could soon end up being all really close friends with each other. Closer than you think. Lilly tells him. As Miley nudges her.

Now because of the gum and Oliver's freak out about the gum we figured out a way to make Oliver not be into either one of us. But, um I don't chew gum Mile. Then you can pretend, you can chew like a starburst or something almost chest as sticky, and stretchy. We've got to get rid of him once and for all. Meanwhile as if our own problems weren't already enough the guy that sold Jackson the car wouldn't take back the car from him so they were stuck with it.

Not to mention on top of that they had to deal a very grouchy hating neighbor, neighbor that was very grumpy and very annoying unfriendly neighbor. And then he makes a quip about the car and how his wife just got rid of her old one because it was too girly. Boy was that crossing the line right there and then.

Then after that dad ended up trying to bring the car back himself, to get the guy to take it back and where Miley and I were we were gonna make Oliver turn off the road and Hannah Sabrina, forever if that's what it took, and by doing so we were gonna use gum to our advantage. Lilly said that she saw Hannah breaking up with her boyfriend and had told Oliver so and he came right over as fast as he could that it was almost like fate.

When he came to us, she was sitting in a chair chewing gum like a train. He questioned her and then asked where I was, t which she told him that I was surfing and would be available in a moment. Lucky me I've got you all to myself then. But all the gum chewing was making Oliver very uncomfortable but still refused to give up his love for her.

You know Sabrina chews gum too. I hope that doesn't bother you. No, not at all. Aw and here she comes now. Girl get over here we've got ourselves a heck of a guest. Oh your that Oliver boy. Hey Hannah pass me some more of your "gum." Sure, are you sure you don't want any Oliver? No thank you. Your fan websites say nothing about either one of you chewing gum. Well, that's ok boy cause today we're gonna get up close and personal.

But no matter how gross she tried to be he still wasn't turned off by either one of us. So, when that didn't work she got out black licorice and chewed and chewed it and so on and so forth until there was a big bubble and it popped all over him. But when that didn't even work, it was time for the truth, that none of us would ever be with him because we are who we really are. As Farrah and Miley, and that's when he finally stopped obsessing.

After that he also happened to faint but it went well or so Miley seemed to think and after all that, he asked us if it was us when he did all these other weird obsessed fan things. But when it came down to loving us for us, he'd known Miley since forever same as Lilly and myself he just met a couple weeks ago only.

I mean have you ever pictured yourself with your friend Miley the dork? She asked him, and when he said she wasn't.... Nah I'm sorry Oliver but its true she's a dork, but so am I. She reminded him of some very dorky moments between them. All in all Oliver lets face it the girls you were in love with before are now standing in front of you now and the truth is, is that you don't love either of us, at least not in that way.

After he got over us fast, he bounced back just as fast asking if either of us had Mandy Moore's phone number. Now that our problem was solved, at home dad came back still with the same car, and he couldn't get the guy to take it back, but he had tricked out the horn to sound manly enough to drive around, and they were at the least satisfied I guess.

That maybe the horn wouldn't make it a guy car, but the beats would. And like I just said they're satisfied.