He is NOT my boyfriend! He's my brother

There (outfit 73) we were at the end of another concert going in past the fans and reports and Jackson was there with us in disguise as well mostly a hat and a pair of sunglasses. He was saying nasty brotherly things about her that weren't true out to her fans as he got into the limo with us. Everything seemed to be going perfectly fine. We didn't even need to switch limos because no one was following us and she wanted to get out and back home quick enough that she wouldn't have to breathe the same air anymore as her brother. I rolled my eyes. Mile I nudged her. Lighten up I'm just having a little bit of fun Jackson complained. You'd feel the same way if you had to sit backstage and hear the same songs you've heard a 1,000 times. He reminded her. I get it you've got nerve. He teased her since that was the last song she performed. And then we got home....

Hey Miles you got your keys on ya? He asked her. Whose taking care of who? I asked them as she tossed him her keys. Right sorry he turned to both of us. He opened the door let me in and let himself in and then shut the door on Miley. Jackson that's not funny! Jackson let me in! She banged on the door. I went to go let her in and then there were flashes. Hey Hannah Sabrina I knew if I kept following you I'd find out where one of you lived. Me live here? No we're just here to visit a good friend. Jackson came outside and saw the problem we were having. That's when the problem started. The paparazzi thought Jackson was her boyfriend. At least one of the two of you. Or maybe she's his girlfriend and you're trying to steal him he suggested. Someone you call your sister. How could you do something like that to her? And it just got worse.

A what? We all asked in shock. But he said we were gonna be on the front page. And it was. People thought either she had a new boyfriend or that she was trying to steal him from someone she considered family. It was up to the fans and the haters. But either way there was a man in our life and they wanted to know if he was our boyfriend. And the next morning there were reporters and cameras at our door while Jackson wore sunglasses standing there talking to them. You wanna see something I'll show you a little something and then he did a little monkey dance in front of them. As Miley and I (outfit 74) came down the stairs. And then down went the shade on the window. I can see the next headline now. Miley started. Hannah/Sabrina dates monkey boy. Jackson felt there wouldn't be any headlines if it weren't for Miley. And there wouldn't had been any picture if you hadn't locked me out leaving Farrah to get in the middle and open the door to let me in. Miley countered. And then Robby came back pushing the people at the house to the side saying this was his house.

Why don't you go chase after a crooked politician at least they'll smile for you. He told them. So when exactly were you gonna tell me either of you were dating? He teased us. Come on dad that's not funny. Miley started. It's horrible! She finished. It is slightly funny Mile. They fans and haters have to decide which one of us is "dating" Jackson and if you're stealing him from me. Yeah how could anyone think I'd ever go out with any of them? Jackson asked us. Miley is my sister Farrah is at least adorable but I wouldn't date her. She's way too young for me. Jackson it would be the luckiest day of your life to be dating one of "us" or "us" fighting over you. What am I saying?! Miley exclaimed. Well you 3 do make a lovely pair of couples. Robby teased holding up the magazine. This is all your fault! Jackson scolded Miley. Don't bother switching limos nobody's following us. He repeated her from last night. Is this true Mile? Her dad asked. Please don't no lectures she begged him. The entire world thinks one of us is dating Jackson or that I'm stealing him from her. And Sabrina can totally have him for all I care. Isn't that punishment enough?!

I'm afraid this time you're not gonna be able to joke your way out of this one. He told her. Whose joking? And then the phone rang and it was Tracy calling for Hannah. This could not be good. She could not believe that she had a boyfriend. Or is it Sabrina's it's hard to tell. But he looks a little old for her. I'm guessing he's yours. But I can't believe you didn't tell me. Tracy thought Jackson was so cute. But there Jackson was playing with his belly button sitting on the coach next to us. Until I got a call myself. It was Luke. Hey Luke what's up? Am I seeing this right or is just a rumor? Whatcha talkin' about homeboy? I mean the magazine. Picture is blurry as far as I can tell. Do you have a boyfriend is it that guy Jake? Is your cousin givin' ya trouble? I roll my eyes but he can't see me. No Lukas! A guy with a camera followed us thought he saw where we lived and then Mile was all like no way said she just went to see a friend but he heard her say a boy's name and then I came out and then Jackson came out see he'd locked her out of their house....