Family over the Queen

We (outfit 30)were in a fancy ballroom kind of place today, Hannah and Sabrina had been invited to meet the queen's granddaughter and give her a performance in a couple of days. And we wanted to make sure we were ready for it.

One of the servants of the place we were in assured us both that in addition to our performance we'd be doing together for the Queen's granddaughter we would also be meeting the queen herself.

And when we got excited and started dancing around we were then we started learning how to prepare ourselves on how to meet and greet and interact with the queen when we would get to do our performance.

You will put your right feet behind your left feet, bend her knees, bow and reply "hello your majesty." When we tried to do exactly as he told us it did not go well.

He told us to do it lower, and we thought he meant our voices and so we tried again he meant for our bodies to get lower. So, oh ok let's do that as we were told.

Then uncle Robby got a phone call from his mother. We told her that we were in rehearsal to meet the Queen. Since it was his mom, I biologically didn't have any blood relation to her. She wasn't my grandmother. But, I'd spent a lot of time with her before comin' here.

You know how grandma is, she means well but sometimes when things don't go her way she can be a royal pain. Miley says. Talking to the servant and to myself. I know Hannah. She might not be my relative but I'm pretty sure she loves me just the same since we're coming from the same place.

Another servant came down and said that the queen's granddaughter wanted her pony to get a bath and then brought up to her room to these guys there was no royal pain like THE royal pain.

When Robby got off the phone we booked it cause we had new problems that grandma was coming in from Tennessee, and that we remembered that we left Jackson home alone and when we got back the place was a mess. And on top of that, she was already in a cab on her way to the house.

Miley went to go change outfits, and Robby, Jackson and I cleaned up the living room, as Jackson threw the trash away in the piano, and Miley came down when she saw her cab pull up to the house, and we could hear her before we saw her.

We were told to sit on the couch and pretend that we were good little angels who always listened to their father. But then Miley found a loaf of bread in the couch and started hitting Jackson with it for being stupid, and then uncle Robby came over to take it from them to keep them from fighting and that was the wrong place at the wrong time kind of situation.

When she walked in Miley and Jackson got up and hugged her. I frowned and wrapped my arms around myself. They were so happy to see her. Hey Farrah, longtime no see little girl. Hi, Mamaw. I wave to her. Now come on darlin' is that anyway to greet Mamaw?

She holds her arms out for a hug and I hug her. Uncle Robby goes over to hug her too, and she tells him that a step on the front porch is loose and that if they weren't family she'd sue him.

She makes them all a big feast for us all to eat and says she's only staying for the weekend. Miley was really excited cause that meant that she could come with us to see Hannah and Sabrina preform for the Queen of England, but she got cut off when Mamaw said that was exciting but that the real reason she came all this way was because Jackson had got himself into the finals of a volleyball tournament.

She dragged Jackson away when she said that she had something for him and had never been so proud of a grandchild in her whole life. Did I mention Farrah and I were gonna get meet the queen? Mile asked trying not to get upset.

Don't worry girls, the queen will be in the morning and the game won't be till the afternoon she can do both. But dad she's doin' it again. Every time she's here she treats Jackson like an angel and me like I'm invisible. But when he picks up a chicken leg Mamaw scolds him for it, cause she thinks he's getting fat, and tells us that sometimes it was better to be seen as invisible.

T: Trust me it's never good unless you want to be left alone, after all that what my dad did. I frown. After all that's why I was here, if he cared about me at all or knew I existed I'd be home right now with him, but here I am. At least I'm here with family that care about me.

She gave Jackson her lucky wristband from when she played on the volleyball team. Then Miley asked her if she had anything for her. And she gave her a pair of headphones, airplane headphones, that still had earwax and ear hair on them, she (Mamaw) said there had been enough earwax to make a candle.

Oh, that reminds me. I brought something from home. Just for you Farrah. You didn't need to do that Mamaw. I shake my head. I brought you a mini kit of make your own candles. Cool, thanks.

In the morning that followed (outfit 26)Mile and I came downstairs to find Mamaw and Jackson doin' dance, dance revaluation, and she was winning against him.